Citations for "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects"
by Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo
- d'Astous, Alain & Boujbel, Lilia, 2007. "Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 231-239, March.
- Árpád Ferenc Papp-Váry, 2005. "Sell the Country, Sell the Product! (The Role of Country of Origin Effect in the Global Competition)," Proceedings-3rd International Conference on Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2005), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Alpert, Frank & Kamins, Michael & Sakano, Tomoaki & Onzo, Naoto & Graham, John, 1997. "Retail buyer decision-making in Japan: what US sellers need to know," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 91-112, April.
- Fong, Cher-Min & Lee, Chun-Ling & Du, Yunzhou, 2015. "Consumer animosity and foreign direct investment: An investigation of consumer responses," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-32.
- Sergio Carvalho & Etayankara Muralidharan & Hari Bapuji, 2015. "Corporate Social ‘Irresponsibility’: Are Consumers’ Biases in Attribution of Blame Helping Companies in Product–Harm Crises Involving Hybrid Products?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 651-663, September.
- Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald, 2002. "Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 891-899, November.
- Giana Eckhardt & Luming Wang, 2015. "The Multidimensional Nature of Product Perceptions within Asia," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(4), pages 290-301, December.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Hadjikhani, Amjad, 1997. "A note on the criticisms against the internationalization process model," Working Papers 1997:2, Uppsala University, Department of Business Studies.
- Zeugner-Roth, Katharina Petra & Žabkar, Vesna, 2015. "Bridging the gap between country and destination image: Assessing common facets and their predictive validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1844-1853.
- Spielmann, Nathalie, 2016. "Is it all or nothing? Testing schema congruity and typicality for products with country origin," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1130-1137.
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José Freitas Santos, 2004. "Region's reputation and the price of regional products: a hedonic analysis of Portuguese quality cheese," ERSA conference papers ersa04p41, European Regional Science Association.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Chen, Yi-Min & Su, Yi-Fan & Lin, Feng-Jyh, 2011. "Country-of-origin effects and antecedents of industrial brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(11), pages 1234-1238.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan & Masatoshi Tsumagari, 2011.
"Middlemen Margins And Globalization,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2011-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Sharmuud Haliun & Seong-Do Cho, 2015. "The Effects of Korean Country-of-Origin on Mongolian Consumer Product Evaluation and Purchase Intention," Journal of Marketing and Consumer Behaviour in Emerging Markets, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 1(1), pages 4-14.
- Manrai, Lalita A. & Lascu, Dana-Nicoleta & Manrai, Ajay K., 1998. "Interactive effects of country of origin and product category on product evaluations," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(6), pages 591-615, November.
- Story, John W., 2005. "The effects of perceived technological incongruence on perceptions of fit between countries, products, and attributes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(10), pages 1310-1319, October.
- Durmus YÖRÜK & Cantürk KAYAHAN & Ilkin YARAN ÖGEL, 2016. "Attitudes of Turkish Consumers toward Foreign Products in Political Crises Period," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 5-13.
- Otter, Verena & Prechtel, Bianca & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2014. "Der Country-Of-Origin-Effekt In Der Wahrnehmung Deutscher Verbraucher Von Schokolade Aus Ecuadorianischem Kakao: Herkunftsangaben Als Differenzierungspotential Für Lebensmittel Aus Außereuropäischen L," Discussion Papers 168526, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans, 2011. "Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1259-1269.
- Cuffaro, Nadia & Di Giacinto, Marina, 2015. "Credence goods, consumersâ€™ trust in regulation and high quality exports," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Sihem Dekhili & Mohamed Achabou, 2015. "The Influence of the Country-of-Origin Ecological Image on Ecolabelled Product Evaluation: An Experimental Approach to the Case of the European Ecolabel," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Moon, Hwy-Chang & Roehl, Thomas W., 2001. "Unconventional foreign direct investment and the imbalance theory," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 197-215, April.
- Seitz, Carolin Claudia & Roosen, Jutta, 2015. "From Global to Local? The Power of Domestic Markets," 145th Seminar, April 14-15, 2015, Parma, Italy 200158, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17.
- Cristel Russell & Dale Russell, 2010. "Guilty by stereotypic association: Country animosity and brand prejudice and discrimination," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 413-425, December.
- Gabriel Lagunes Martinez & Štefan Bojnec, 2014. "Factors of Perception in Novel Food Consumption," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(2), pages 117-130.
- Verlegh, Peeter W. J. & Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E. M., 1999. "A review and meta-analysis of country-of-origin research," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 521-546, October.
- Suh, YongGu & Hur, JungYun & Davies, Gary, 2016. "Cultural appropriation and the country of origin effect," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2721-2730.
- Moon, B. J. & Jain, S. C., 2002. "Consumer processing of foreign advertisements: roles of country-of-origin perceptions, consumer ethnocentrism, and country attitude," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 117-138, April.
- Pereira, Arun & Hsu, Chin-Chun & Kundu, Sumit K., 2005. "Country-of-origin image: measurement and cross-national testing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 103-106, January.
- Elliot, Statia & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2016. "Of products and tourism destinations: An integrative, cross-national study of place image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1157-1165.
- Valentina Daniela N. CONSTANTIN & Roxana-Denisa G. STOENESCU, 2014. "The Impact Of Origin On Creating A Cult Brand: The Case Of Apple," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 123-134, April.
- Cristina Elena ALBU, 2016. "Tourism And Terrorism: A Worldwide Perspective," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Moeller, Miriam & Harvey, Michael & Griffith, David & Richey, Glenn, 2013. "The impact of country-of-origin on the acceptance of foreign subsidiaries in host countries: An examination of the ‘liability-of-foreignness’," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 89-99.
- Amine, Lyn Suzanne, 2008. "Country-of-origin, animosity and consumer response: Marketing implications of anti-Americanism and Francophobia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 402-422, August.
- Lee, Jin Kyun & Lee, Byung-Kwan & Lee, Wei-Na, 2013. "Country-of-origin fit's effect on consumer product evaluation in cross-border strategic brand alliance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 354-363.
- Garavaglia, Christian & Marcoz, Elena Maria, 2014. "Willingness to pay for P.D.O. certification: an empirical investigation," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 5(1).
- Eriksson, Kent & Hadjikhani, Amjad, 2000. "Perceptual product connection in an international context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 301-320, June.
- Butler, Bella & Soontiens, Werner, 2015. "Offshoring of higher education services in strategic nets: A dynamic capabilities perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 477-490.
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
- Carlos Manuel Súcia Búrcio & Rui Manuel Vinhas Da Silva & Maria de Fátima Salgueiro, 2015. "The influence of country personality dimensions on intentions to recommend visiting: The preponderance of assiduousness and wickedness," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 61-80, May.
- Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen, 2014. "How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 174-189.