Positioning countries on personality dimensions: Scale development and implications for country marketing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Martin, Ingrid M. & Eroglu, Sevgin, 1993. "Measuring a multi-dimensional construct: Country image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 191-210, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Drew & Rosenbaum, Mark & Ham, Sunny, 2015. "Marketing tourism and hospitality products worldwide: Introduction to the special issue," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1819-1821.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Dmitry V. Zhukov & Miraj Ahmed Bhuiyan & Asad Ullah, 2015. "Utilization of the country of origin effect in product-harm crisis management: an overview of literature and a conceptual model proposition," International Journal of Management Science and Business Administration, Inovatus Services Ltd., vol. 1(2), pages 54-70, January.
- Pierre Valette-Florence & Rita Valette-Florence, 2012. "A new affinity measure based on the personality of brands and newspapers/magazine brands: a French Perspective," Post-Print halshs-00849796, HAL.
- Valette-Florence, Rita & De Barnier, Virginie, 2013. "Towards a micro conception of brand personality: An application for print media brands in a French context," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 897-903.
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:507-520 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Manuel Súcia Búrcio & Rui Manuel Vinhas Da Silva & Maria de Fátima Salgueiro, 2015. "The influence of country personality dimensions on intentions to recommend visiting: The preponderance of assiduousness and wickedness," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 61-80, May.
- Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia, 2016. "Evaluation of the impact of Brazil's sustainability on the behavioral intentions of stakeholders toward the country," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 135-143.
- repec:eee:touman:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:308-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zeugner-Roth, Katharina Petra & Žabkar, Vesna, 2015. "Bridging the gap between country and destination image: Assessing common facets and their predictive validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1844-1853.
- Rauschnabel, Philipp A. & Krey, Nina & Babin, Barry J. & Ivens, Bjoern S., 2016. "Brand management in higher education: The University Brand Personality Scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 3077-3086.
- Seung-Hun Shin & Sung-Byung Yang & Kichan Nam & Chulmo Koo, 0. "Conceptual foundations of a landmark personality scale based on a destination personality scale: Text mining of online reviews," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-10.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Astrid Dickinger & Lidija Lalicic, 2016. "An analysis of destination brand personality and emotions: a comparison study," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 317-340, January.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:87-:d:124915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:infosf:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9725-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Rojas-Méndez, José I. & Murphy, Steven A. & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2013. "The U.S. brand personality: A Sino perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1028-1034.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:114-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Othman, Nor’Ain & Wee, Hassnah & Hassan, Razip, 2014. "How did Malaysia Manage its Position as Top 10 World Tourist Destinations in UNWTO Ranking in 2012?," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 2(1), pages 41-50.
- Nataša Slak Valek & Tai-Chi Wu, 2013. "Tourism Expenditures of Taiwanese and Slovenes: A Comparative Analysis," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 8(1), pages 21-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:60:y:2007:i:3:p:231-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.