Tourism And Terrorism: A Worldwide Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2013:i:28:albuce is not listed on IDEAS
- Corniglion, Sébastien & Turnois, Nadine, 2011. "Simulating tourists' behaviour using multi-agent modelling," MPRA Paper 33526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilman Brück & Bengt-Arne Wickström, 2004. "The Economic Consequences of Terror: A Brief Survey," HiCN Working Papers 03, Households in Conflict Network.
- Cristina-Elena ALBU, 2013. "STEREOTYPICAL FACTORS IN TOURISM -Literature review," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 5-13, May.
- Bruck, Tilman & Wickstrom, Bengt-Arne, 2004. "The economic consequences of terror: guest editors' introduction," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 293-300, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Lars-H. Siemers, 2010. "Does Terrorism Threaten Human Rights? Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 65-93, February.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010.
"The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part I),"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1049, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part II)," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 45, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part II)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1050, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2011. "The Economics of Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism: A Survey (Part I)," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 44, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gabriel Lagunes Martinez & Štefan Bojnec, 2014. "Factors of Perception in Novel Food Consumption," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 9(2), pages 117-130.
- Yu, Julie H. & Albaum, Gerald, 2002. "Sovereignty change influences on consumer ethnocentrism and product preferences: Hong Kong revisited one year later," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 891-899, November.
- Elliot, Statia & Papadopoulos, Nicolas, 2016. "Of products and tourism destinations: An integrative, cross-national study of place image," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1157-1165.
- Valentina Daniela N. CONSTANTIN & Roxana-Denisa G. STOENESCU, 2014. "The Impact Of Origin On Creating A Cult Brand: The Case Of Apple," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 3, pages 123-134, April.
- Pappu, Ravi & Quester, Pascale, 2010. "Country equity: Conceptualization and empirical evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Zhang, Jianhong & Zhou, Chaohong & van Gorp, Désirée M. & van Witteloostuijn, Arjen, 2020. "Willingness to work for multinational enterprises from emerging countries: The case of Chinese multinational enterprises in the Netherlands," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5).
- Hsu, Chia-Lin & Chang, Chi-Ya & Yansritakul, Chutinart, 2017. "Exploring purchase intention of green skincare products using the theory of planned behavior: Testing the moderating effects of country of origin and price sensitivity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 145-152.
- Brijs, Kris & Bloemer, Josée & Kasper, Hans, 2011. "Country-image discourse model: Unraveling meaning, structure, and function of country images," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(12), pages 1259-1269.
- Gul, Tayyeba Gul & Hussain, Anwar Hussain & Bangash, Shafiqullah Bangash & Khattak, Sanam Waghma Khattak, 2010. "Impact of Terrorism on Financial Markets of Pakistan (2006-2008)," MPRA Paper 41990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Debmalya & Makarius, Erin E. & Stevens, Charles E., 2021. "A reputation transfer perspective on the internationalization of emerging market firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 568-579.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 17.
- Vincenzo Vignieri, 2019. "Framing the Sources of Image of a Local Area through Outcome-Based Dynamic Performance Management," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 249-271, June.
- Pranab Bardhan & Dilip Mookherjee & Masatoshi Tsumagari, 2013.
"Middlemen Margins and Globalization,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 81-119, November.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan & Masatoshi Tsumagari, 2011. "Middlemen Margins And Globalization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-034, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cuffaro, Nadia & Di Giacinto, Marina, 2015. "Credence goods, consumers’ trust in regulation and high quality exports," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 4(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Lu, Irene R.R. & Kwan, Ernest & Heslop, Louise A. & Thomas, D. Roland & Cedzynski, Marzena, 2019. "The ivory tower and the street: How researchers defined country image over four decades and what consumers think it means," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 80-97.
- Martin, Drew & Palakshappa, Nitha & Woodside, Arch, 2019. "Consumer metaphoria: Uncovering the automaticity of animal, product/brand, and country meanings," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-125.
- Johanna Garnitz & Gernot Nerb, 2016. "ifo Weltwirtschaftsklima trübt sich weiter ein – Ergebnisse des 131. World Economic Survey (WES) für das erste Quartal 2016," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 69(04), pages 70-82, February.
- Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen, 2014. "How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 174-189.
More about this item
Keywordstourism; terrorism; global terrorism index; tourists’ behavior; destination image;
All these keywords.
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z32 - Other Special Topics - - Tourism Economics - - - Tourism and Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:1:p:1-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.