The economic consequences of terror: guest editors' introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliza Fleischer & Steven Buccola, 2002. "War, terror, and the tourism market in Israel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1335-1343.
- Walkenhorst, Peter & Dihel, Nora, 2002. "The Impact of the Terrorist Attacks of 11 September 2001 on International Trading and Transport Activities," MPRA Paper 12277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Economic Policy Following the Terrorist Attacks," Policy Briefs PB01-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Patrick Lenain & Marcos Bonturi & Vincent Koen, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of Terrorism," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 334, OECD Publishing.
- Strauß, Hubert, 2001. "Assessing the Effects of the Terrorist Attacks on the U.S. Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1077, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:20:y:2004:i:2:p:293-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.