The economic consequences of terror: guest editors' introduction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliza Fleischer & Steven Buccola, 2002. "War, terror, and the tourism market in Israel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1335-1343.
- Strauß, Hubert, 2001. "Assessing the Effects of the Terrorist Attacks on the U.S. Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1077, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Patrick Lenain & Marcos Bonturi & Vincent Koen, 2002. "The Economic Consequences of Terrorism," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 334, OECD Publishing.
- Walkenhorst, Peter & Dihel, Nora, 2002. "The Impact of the Terrorist Attacks of 11 September 2001 on International Trading and Transport Activities," MPRA Paper 12277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Economic Policy Following the Terrorist Attacks," Policy Briefs PB01-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.