Economic and Financial Crisis Management in Asia: A Critical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tran Van Hoa (ed.), 2002. "Economic Crisis Management," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2412.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2002. "Korea, China and Japan: Their Trade with the World and Its Impact on New Asian Regionalism ASEAN+3," Economics Working Papers wp02-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "Growth of Asian Regional Trade and Income Convergence: Evidence from ASEAN+3 Based on Extended Helpman-Krugman Hypothesis and Flexible Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "New Asian Regionalism: Evidence of ASEAN+3 Free Trade Agreement From Extended Gravity Theory and New Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holta KORA (BAKO) & Albana GJONI (KARAMETA), 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Its Impact in Albania's Sustainable Growth," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 2(1), pages 188-195, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial and economic crisis; Asia; globalisation; crisis management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-11-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp04-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .