Korea, China and Japan: Their Trade with the World and Its Impact on New Asian Regionalism ASEAN+3
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tran Van Hoa (ed.), 2002. "Economic Crisis Management," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2412.
- Tran Van Hoa (ed.), 2001. "The Asia Recovery," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2211.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2001. "The Asia Recovery," Chapters,in: The Asia Recovery, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2004. "Economic and Financial Crisis Management in Asia: A Critical Analysis," Economics Working Papers wp04-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "New Asian Regionalism: Evidence of ASEAN+3 Free Trade Agreement From Extended Gravity Theory and New Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-03, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2010. "Impact of the WTO Membership, Regional Economic Integration, and Structural Change on China's Trade and Growth," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(s1), pages 577-591, August.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2003. "Growth of Asian Regional Trade and Income Convergence: Evidence from ASEAN+3 Based on Extended Helpman-Krugman Hypothesis and Flexible Modelling Approach," Economics Working Papers wp03-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Tran Van Hoa, 2004. "Australia-Thailand Free Trade Agreement: Challenges and Opportunities for Bilateral Trade Policy and Closer Economic Relations," Economics Working Papers wp04-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2002-09-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp02-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.