Disentangling country-of-origin effects: the interplay of product ethnicity, national identity, and consumer ethnocentrism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter M. Fischer & Katharina P. Zeugner-Roth, 2016. "Disentangling country-of-origin effects: the interplay of product ethnicity, national identity, and consumer ethnocentrism," Post-Print hal-01562995, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Zeugner-Roth, Katharina Petra & Žabkar, Vesna, 2015. "Bridging the gap between country and destination image: Assessing common facets and their predictive validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1844-1853.
- Fournier, Susan, 1998. " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 343-373, March.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Richard Potthoff, 1964. "On the Johnson-Neyman technique and some extensions thereof," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 29(3), pages 241-256, September.
- Stayman, Douglas M & Deshpande, Rohit, 1989. " Situational Ethnicity and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, December.
- Samiee, Saeed, 2010. "Advancing the country image construct -- A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 442-445, April.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:25:y:2008:i:2:p:82-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatty, Sharon E & Talpade, Salil, 1994. " Adolescent Influence in Family Decision Making: A Replication with Extension," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 332-341, September.
- Saeed Samiee, 1994. "Customer Evaluation of Products in a Global Market," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 579-604, September.
- K. Roth & A. Diamantopoulos, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Post-Print hal-00787417, HAL.
- Katharina Petra Zeugner-Roth & Vesna Žabkar & Adamantios Diamantopoulos, 2015. "Consumer Ethnocentrism, National Identity, and Consumer Cosmopolitanism as Drivers of Consumer Behavior: A Social Identity Theory Perspective," Post-Print hal-01563043, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:139-148 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNational identity; Consumer ethnocentrism; Product ethnicity; Country-of-origin; Controlled experiment; Spotlight and floodlight analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-016-9400-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.