Advancing the country image construct -- A commentary essay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saeed Samiee & Terence A Shimp & Subhash Sharma, 2005. "Brand origin recognition accuracy: its antecedents and consumers’ cognitive limitations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(4), pages 379-397, July.
- Saeed Samiee, 1994. "Customer Evaluation of Products in a Global Market," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(3), pages 579-604, September.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- K. Roth & A. Diamantopoulos, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Post-Print hal-00787417, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giana Eckhardt & Luming Wang, 2015. "The Multidimensional Nature of Product Perceptions within Asia," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(4), pages 290-301, December.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tore Kristensen & Gorm Gabrielsen & Eugene D. Jaffe, 2014. "Is Familiarity a Moderator of Brand/Country Alliances? One More Look," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 2(2), pages 61-77, October.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:197-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- He, Jiaxun & Wang, Cheng Lu, 2015. "Cultural identity and consumer ethnocentrism impacts on preference and purchase of domestic versus import brands: An empirical study in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1225-1233.
- Zeugner-Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2010.
"Advancing the country image construct: Reply to Samiee's (2009) commentary,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 446-449, April.
- K. Zeugner-Roth & A. Diamantopoulos, 2010. "Advancing the country image construct: reply to Samiee's (2009) commentary," Post-Print hal-00787396, HAL.
- Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia, 2016. "Evaluation of the impact of Brazil's sustainability on the behavioral intentions of stakeholders toward the country," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 135-143.
- Eng, Teck-Yong & Ozdemir, Sena & Michelson, Grant, 2016. "Brand origin and country of production congruity: Evidence from the UK and China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5703-5711.
- Hamzaoui-Essoussi, Leila & Merunka, Dwight & Bartikowski, Boris, 2011. "Brand origin and country of manufacture influences on brand equity and the moderating role of brand typicality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 973-978, September.
- Jin, Zhongqi & Lynch, Richard & Attia, Samaa & Chansarkar, Bal & Gülsoy, Tanses & Lapoule, Paul & Liu, Xueyuan & Newburry, William & Nooraini, Mohamad Sheriff & Parente, Ronaldo & Purani, Keyoor & Ung, 2015. "The relationship between consumer ethnocentrism, cosmopolitanism and product country image among younger generation consumers: The moderating role of country development status," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 380-393.
- Zeugner-Roth, Katharina Petra & Žabkar, Vesna, 2015. "Bridging the gap between country and destination image: Assessing common facets and their predictive validity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(9), pages 1844-1853.
- Peter M. Fischer & Katharina P. Zeugner-Roth, 2017.
"Disentangling country-of-origin effects: the interplay of product ethnicity, national identity, and consumer ethnocentrism,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 189-204, June.
- Peter M. Fischer & Katharina P. Zeugner-Roth, 2016. "Disentangling country-of-origin effects: the interplay of product ethnicity, national identity, and consumer ethnocentrism," Post-Print hal-01562995, HAL.
- Giovanna Pegan & Donata Vianelli & Patrizia de Luca, 2014. "Competere e creare valore nei mercati maturi: alcune evidenze empiriche del made in Italy negli Stati Uniti," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(2), pages 55-67.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:8:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0085-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Cheng Lu & Li, Dongjin & Barnes, Bradley R. & Ahn, Jongseok, 2012. "Country image, product image and consumer purchase intention: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1041-1051.
More about this item
KeywordsCountry-of-origin research Globalization Country image Brand origin;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:442-445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.