Country-of-origin image: measurement and cross-national testing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin S Roth & Jean B Romeo, 1992. "Matching Product Category and Country Image Perceptions: A Framework for Managing Country-of-Origin Effects," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(3), pages 477-497, September.
- Gerbing, David W & Anderson, James C, 1984. " On the Meaning of Within-Factor Correlated Measurement Errors," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 572-580, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roth, Katharina P. & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios, 2009. "Advancing the country image construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(7), pages 726-740, July.
- Yuksel KOKSAL & Albana TATAR, 2014. "Foreign Product Perception in Albanian Market; an Analysis of Country Origin Image, Ethnocentrism and the Position of Turkish Products," Ege Academic Review, Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 14(4), pages 571-581.
- Godey, Bruno & Pederzoli, Daniele & Aiello, Gaetano & Donvito, Raffaele & Chan, Priscilla & Oh, Hyunjoo & Singh, Rahul & Skorobogatykh, Irina I. & Tsuchiya, Junji & Weitz, Bart, 2012.
"Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1461-1470.
- Bruno Godey & Daniele Pederzoli & Gaetano Aiello & Raffaele Donvito & Priscilla Chan & Hyunjoo Oh & Rahul Singh & Irina Skorobogatykh & Junji Tsuchiya & Bart Weitz, 2012. "Brand and country-of-origin effect on consumers' decision to purchase luxury products," Post-Print hal-00822005, HAL.
- Bogdan ANASTASIEI & Ana Raluca CHIOSA, 2014. "Influence Of Country Of Origin On Foreign Product Evaluation," Management and Marketing Journal, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 0(2), pages 219-225, November.
- Guina, Fernanda de Tavares Canto & Giraldi, Janaina de Moura Engracia, 2013. "The Evaluation of Brazilian Beef in Europe: Consumers, Importers and Exportersâ€™ Perspectives," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 16(4).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:1:p:103-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.