The World Bank
Policy Research Working Paper Series
- 2900 Economic structure, productivity, and infrastructure quality in southern Mexico
by Deichmann, Uwe & Fay, Marianne & Jun Koo & Lall, Somik V.
- 2899 The political economy of fiscal policy and economic management in oil exporting countries
by Eifert, Benn*Gelb, Alan*Borje Tallroth, Nils
- 2898 Relative returns to policy reform - evidence from controlled cross-country regressions
by de Castro Alxandre Samy & Goldin, Ian & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A.
- 2897 Gender dimensions of child labor and street children in Brazil
by Gustafsson-Wright, Emily & Pyne, Hnin Hnin
- 2896 The wage labor market and inequality in Viet Nam in the 1990s
by Gallup, John Luke
- 2895 Telecommuications reform in Cote d'Ivoire
by Laffont, Jean-Jacques & N'Guessan, Tchetche
- 2894 Telecommunications sector reforms in Senegal
by Azam, Jean-Paul & Dia, Magueye & N'Guessan, Tchetche
- 2893 Banking on foreigners : the behavior of international Bank lending to Latin America, 1985-2000
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Powell, Andrew & Hollar, Ivanna Vladkova
- 2892 Productivity in endowments : sectoral evidence for Hong Kong's aggregate growth
by Hiau Looi Kee
- 2891 Trends in the education sector from 1993 - 98
by Nga Nguyet Nguyen
- 2890 Sector organization, governance, and the inefficiency of African water utilities
by Estache, Antonio & Kouassi, Eugene
- 2889 Environmental performance rating and disclosure - China's green-watch program
by Hua Wang & Jun Bi & Wheeler, David & Jinnan Wang & Dong Cao & Genfa Lu & Yuan Wang
- 2888 A poverty analysis macroeconomic simulator (PAMS) linking household surveys with macro-models
by Pereira da Silva, Luiz & Essama-Nssah, B. & Samake, Issouf
- 2887 The demand for commodity insurance by developing country agricultural producers - theory and an application to cocoa in Ghana
by Sarris, Alexander
- 2886 Examining the feasibility of livestock insurance in Mongolia
by Skees, Jerry R.*Enkh-Amgalan, Ayurzana
- 2885 Poverty, AIDS, and children's schooling - a targeting dilemma
by Ainsworth, Martha & Filmer, Deon
- 2884 Privatization and labor force restructuring around the world
by Chong, Alberto & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio
- 2883 Assessing the distributional impact of public policy
by Essama-Nssah, B.
- 2882 Politically optimal tariffs : an application to Egypt
by Madani, Dorsati & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 2881 Returns to investment in education : a further update
by Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony
- 2880 The hidden costs of ethnic conflict - decomposing trends in educational outcomes of young Kosovars
by Alva, Soumya & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Paci, Pierella
- 2879 Externalities in rural development - evidence for China
by Ravallion, Martin
- 2878 On the governance of public pension fund management
by Impavido, Gregorio
- 2877 Patterns of industrial development revisted : the role of finance
by Fisman, Raymond & Love, Inessa
- 2876 Can we discern the effect of globalization on income distribution? evidence from household budget surveys
by Milanovic, Branko
- 2875 Does Liberte = Egalite ? A survey of the empirical links between democracy and inequality with some evidence on the transition economies
by Gradstein. Mark*Milanovic, Branko
- 2874 Risks and macroeconomic impacts of HIV/AIDS in the Middle East and North Africa : why waiting to intervene can be costly
by Robalino, David A. & Jenkins, Carol & El Maroufi, Karim
- 2873 A little engine that could: domestic private companies and Vietnam?s pressing need for wage employment
by Steer, Liesbet & Taussig, Markus
- 2872 Regional cooperation, and the role of international organizations and regional integration
by Schiff, Maurice & Winters, L. Alan
- 2871 Pricing of deposit insurance
by Laeven, Luc
- 2870 Electronic security - risk mitigation in financial transactions : public policy issues
by Glaessner, Thomas & Kellermann, Tom & McNevin, Valerie
- 2869 Stabilizing intergovernmental transfers in Latin America : a complement to national/subnational fiscal rules?
by Gonzalez, Christian Y. & Rosenblatt, David & Webb, Steven B.
- 2868 Universal(ly bad) service - providing infrastructure services to rural and poor urban consumers
by Clarke, George R.G. & Wallsten, Scott J.
- 2867 Cotton sector strategies in West and Central Africa
by Badiane, Ousmane & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Goreux, Louis & Masson, Paul
- 2866 Transforming the old into a foundation for the new - lessons of the Moldova ARIA Project
by Ellerman, David & Kreacic, Vladimir
- 2865 Bankruptcy around the world - explanations of its relative use
by Claessens, Stijn & Klapper, Leora F.
- 2864 Telecommunications reform in Uganda
by Shirley, Mary M. & Tusubira, F.F. & Gebreab, Frew & Haggarty, Luke
- 2863 Getting connected : competition and diffusion in African mobile telecommunications markets
by Gebreab, Frew Amare
- 2862 Tenure, Divesity, and commitment - community participation for urban service provision
by Lall, Somik V. & Deichmann, Uwe & Lundberg, Mattias K.A. & Chaudhury, Nazmul
- 2861 Trade-related technology diffusion and the dynamics of North-South and South-South integration
by Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling & Olarreaga, Marcelo
- 2860 Privatization in competitive sectors : the record to date
by Kikeri, Sunita & Nellis, John
- 2859 Ethnic and gender wagedisparities in Sri Lanka
by Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan & Kurukulasuriya, Pradeep
- 2858 The state of corporate governance - experience from country assessments
by Capaul, Mierta & Fremond, Olivier
- 2857 Markups, returns to scale, and productivity : a case study of Singapore's manufacturing sector
by Kee, Hiau Looi
- 2856 Banking policy and macroeconomic stability - an exploration
by Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Honohan, Patrick
- 2855 Financial crises, financial dependence, and industry growth
by Laeven, Luc & Klingebiel, Daniela & Kroszner, Randy
- 2854 Rich and powerful? Subjective power and welfare in Russia
by Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael
- 2853 Private inter-household transfers in Vietnam in the early and late 1990s
by Cox, Daniel
- 2852 Regional agreements and trade services - policy issues
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Fink, Carsten
- 2851 Economic Development and the World Trade Organization after Doha
by Hoeckman, Bernard
- 2850 Determinants of commercial bank performance in transition - an application of data envelopment analysis
by Grigorian, David A. & Manole, Vlad
- 2849 Pooling, savings, and prevention - mitigating the risk of old age poverty in Chile
by Packard, Truman G.
- 2848 Administrative barriers to foreign investment in developing countries
by Morisset, Jacques & Lumenga Neso, Olivier
- 2847 The nature and dynamics of poverty determinants in Burkina Faso in the 1990s
by Fofack,Hippolyte L.
- 2846 Is India's economic growth leaving the poor behind?
by Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin
- 2845 The spatial division of labor in Nepal
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad
- 2844 Money demand in Venezuela : multiple cycle extraction in a cointegration frmaework
by Cuevas, Mario A.
- 2843 A practical guide to managing systemic financial crises : a review of approaches taken in Indonesia, the Republic of Korea, and Thailand
by Scott, David
- 2842 Financial sector inefficiencies and the debt Laffer curve
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aizenman, Joshua
- 2841 Contractual savings in countries with a small financial sector
by Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Vittas, Dimitri
- 2840 Public spending and outcomes : does governance matter?
by Rajkumar, Andrew Sunil*Swaroop, Vinaya
- 2839 Marketing externalities and market development
by Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi. Forhad
- 2838 Economic mobility in Vietnam in the 1990s
by Glewwe, Paul & Phong Nguyen
- 2837 Reform, growth, and poverty in Vietnam
by Dollar, David
- 2836 Ethnic minority development in Vietnam : a socioeconomic perspective
by Baulch, Bob & Truong Thi Kim Chuyen & Haughton, Dominique & Haughton, Jonathan
- 2835 A decade of fiscal transition
by Alam, Asad & Sundberg, Mark
- 2834 Investor protection, ownership, and the cost of capital
by Himmelberg, Charles P. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Love, Inessa
- 2833 School choice, student performance, and teacher and school characteristics : the Chilean case
by Vega, Emiliana
- 2832 Poverty and survival prospects of Vietnamese children under Doi Moi
by Wagstaff, Adam & Nga Nguyet Nguyen
- 2831 Health outcomes in poor countries and policy options : empirical findings from demographic and health surveys
by Wang, Limin
- 2830 Labor market implications of switching the currency peg in a general equilibrium model for Lithuania
- 2829 The spatial distribution of poverty in Vietnam and the potential for targeting
by Minot, Nicholas & Baulch, Bob
- 2828 Beyond Oaxaca-Blinder : accounting for differences in household income distributions across countries
by Bourguignon, Francois & Ferreira, Francisco H. G.
- 2827 Learning to export - evidence from Moroccan manufacturing
by Fafchamps, Marcel & El Hamine, Said & Zeufack, Albert
- 2826 Potential GDP growth in Venezuela : a structural time series approach
by Cuevas, Mario A.
- 2825 Demand for imports in Venezuela : a structural time series approach
by Cuevas, Mario A.
- 2824 Trade policy and labor services : final status options for the West Bank and Gaza
by Schiff, Maurice
- 2823 Real exchange rate uncertainty and private investment in developing countries
by Serven, Luis
- 2822 An econometric analysis of IBRD creditworthiness
by McKenzie, David
- 2821 Income, wealth, and socialization in Argentina : provocative responses from individuals
by Lederman, Daniel
- 2820 The privatization of the Russian coal industry: policies and processes in the transformation of a major industry
by Artemiev, Igor & Haney, Michael
- 2819 Goals for development : history, prospects and costs
by Devarajan, Shantayanan & Miller, Margaret J. & Swanson, Eric V.
- 2818 Corporate governance, investor protection, and performance in emerging markets
by Klapper, Leora F. & Love, Inessa
- 2817 Does sequencing matter? regulation and privatization in telecommunications reforms
by Wallsten, Scott
- 2816 Explaining the migration of stocks from exchanges in emerging economies to international centers
by Claessens, Stijn & Klingebiel, Daniela & Schmukler, Sergio L.
- 2815 Pricing currency risk : facts and puzzles from currency boards
by Schmukler, Sergio L. & Serven, Luis
- 2814 Estimating the endogenously determined intrahousehold balance of power and its impact on expenditure pattern : evidence from Nepal
by Koolwal, Gayatri & Ray, Ranjan
- 2813 The collective model of the household and an unexpected implication for child labor : hypothesis and an empirical test
by Basu, Kaushik & Ray, Ranjan
- 2812 Can financial markets be tapped to help poor people cope with weather risks ?
by Skees, Jerry & Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Siegel, Paul
- 2811 The epidemiological impact of an HIV/AIDS vaccine in developing countries
by Stover, John & Garnett, Geoff P. & Seitz, Steve & Forsythe, Steven
- 2810 Growth, distribution, and poverty in Africa : messages from the 1990s
by Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Paternostro, Stefano
- 2809 On the measurement and impact of fiscal decentralization
by Ebel, Robert D. & Yilmaz, Serdar
- 2808 A capital accord for emerging economies?
by Powell, Andrew
- 2807 The role of natural resources in fundamental tax reform in the Russian Federation
by Bosquet, Benoit
- 2806 Dirty exports and environmental regulation : do standards matter to trade?
by Wilson,John S.*Tsunehiro Otsuki*Sewadeh, Mirvat
- 2805 To spray or not to spray? - pesticides, banana exports, and food safety
by Wilson, John S. & Tsunehiro Otsuki
- 2804 Liberalizing trade in agriculture : developing countries in Asia and the post-Doha agenda
by Wilson, John S.
- 2803 Determinants of agricultural growth in Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand
by Mundlack, Yair & Larson, Donald F. & Butzer, Rita
- 2802 Telecommunication reforms, access regulation, and Internet adoption in Latin America
by Estache, Antonio & Manacorda, Marco & Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 2801 Policies to promote saving for retirement : a synthetic overview
by Vittas, Dimitri
- 2800 Did social safety net scholarships reduce drop-out rates during the Indonesian economic crisis?
by Cameron, Lisa A.
- 2799 The impact of the Indonesian financial crisis on children : data from 100 villages survey
- 2798 Fever and its treatment among the more and less poor in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Filmer,Deon P.
- 2797 Regional integration and development in small states
by Schiff, Maurice
- 2796 Do rural infrastructure investments benefit the poor? Evaluating linkages : a global view, a focus on Vietnam
by Songco, Jocelyn A.
- 2795 Inequalities in health in developing countries - swimming against the tide?
by Wagstaff, Adam
- 2794 Land policies and evolving farm structures in transition countries
by Lerman, Zvi*Csaki, Csaba*Feder, Gershon
- 2793 Agricultural markets and risks - management of the latter, not the former
by Varangis, Panos & Larson, Donald & Anderson, Jack R.
- 2792 Determinants of life insurance consumption across countries
by Beck, Thorsten & Webb, Ian
- 2791 The static and dynamic incidence of Vietnam's public safety net
by Van de Walle, Dominique
- 2790 Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization
by Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 2789 "Learning by dining": informal networks and productivity in Mexican industry
by Lall, Somik V. & Ghosh, Sudeshna
- 2788 Macroeconomic adjustment and the poor : analytical issues and cross-country evidence
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard
- 2787 Do farmers chooseto be inefficient? evidence from Bicol, Philippines
by Larson, Donald F. & Plessmann, Frank
- 2786 The composition of foreign direct investment and protection of intellectual property rights : evidence from transition economies
by Smarzynska, Beata K.
- 2785 Improving air quality in metropolitan Mexico City : an economic valuation
by Cesar, Herman & Borja-Aburto, Victor H. & Dorland, Kees & Munoz Cruz, Roberto & Brander, Luke & Cropper, Maureen & Gonzalez Marinez, Ana Citlalic & Olaiz-Fernandez, Gustavo & Martinez Bolivar, Ana Patricia & Olsthoorn, Xander & Rosales-Castillo, Alberto & Soto Montes de Oca, Gloria & Torres-Meza, Victor & Uribe Ceron, Ricardo & Van Beukering, Pieter & Vega Lopez, Eduardo & Nino Zarazua, Max Magin & Nino Zarazua,Miguel Angel & Vergara, Walter
- 2784 Financial and legal constraints to firm growth - Does size matter?
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 2783 Ownership, competition, and corruption : bribe takers versus bribe payers
by Clarke, George R. G. & Lixin Colin Xu
- 2782 Global capital flows and financing constraints
by Harrison, Ann E. & Love, Inessa & McMillan, Margaret S.
- 2781 Maritime transport costs and port efficiency
by Dollar, David & Micco, Alejandro & Clark, Ximena
- 2780 Determinants of technology adoption in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo,Gladys C.
- 2779 Technology and skill demand in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 2778 Technology and firm performance in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 2777 Teachers'incentives and professional development in schools in Mexico
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 2776 Child nutrition, economic growth, and the provision of health care services in Vietnam in the 1990s
by Glewwe, Paul & Koch, Stefanie & Bui Linh Nguyen
- 2775 Patterns of health care utilization in Vietnam : analysis of 1997-98 Vietnam Living Standards Survey Data
by Trivedi, Pravin K.
- 2774 Child labor in transition in Vietnam
by Edmonds, Eric & Turk, Carrie
- 2773 Household enterprises in Vietnam : survival, growth, and living standards
by Vijverberg, WimP. M. & Haughton, Jonathan
- 2772 Governance matters II - updated indicators for 2000-01
by Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo
- 2771 Exchange rate appreciations, labor market rigidities, and informality
by Fugazza, Marco & Fiess, Norbert M. & Maloney, William
- 2770 Downsizing and productivity gains in the public and private sectors of Colombia
by Rama, Martin & Newman, Constance
- 2769 Immunization in developing countries : its political and organizational determinants
by Gauri, Varun & Khaleghian, Peyvand
- 2768 Trade, foreign exchange, and energy policies in the Islamic Republic of Iran : reform agenda, economic implications, and impact on the poor
by Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David
- 2767 Child labor : the role of income variability and access to credit in a cross-section of countries
by Dehejia, Rajeev H. & Gatti, Roberta
- 2766 Autonomy, participation, and learning in Argentine schools - findings andtheir implications for decentralization
by Eskeland, Gunnar S. & Filmer, Deon
- 2765 Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement
by Wagstaff, Adam
- 2764 What determines the quality of institutions?
by Islam, Roumeen & Montenegro, Claudio E.
- 2763 Capacity building in economics : education and research in transition economies
by Pleskovic, Boris*Aslund, Anders*Bader, William*C
- 2762 The (positive) effect of macroeconomic crises on the schoolingand employment decisions of children in a middle-income country
by Schady, Norbert R.
- 2761 Precautionary saving from different sources of income - evidence from rural Pakistan
by Adams, Richard H.
- 2760 Bank lending to small businesses in Latin America : does Bank origin matter?
by Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Sanchez, Susana M.
- 2759 Product quality, productive efficiency, and international technology diffusion : evidence from plant-level panel data
by Kraay, Aart & Soloaga, Isidro & Tybout, James
- 2758 Inequality, the price of nontradables, and the real exchange rate : theory and cross-country evidence
by Hong-Ghi Min
- 2757 Strengthening the global trade architecture for development
by Hoekman, Bernard
- 2756 Incomplete enforcement of pollution regulation : bargaining power of Chinese factories
by Wang,Hua*Mamingi, Nlandu*Laplante, Benoit*Dasgup
- 2755 A framework for regulating microfinance institutions : the experience in Ghana and the Philippines
by Gallardo, Joselito
- 2754 Revealed preference and self-insurance - Can we learn from the self-employed in Chile?
by Barr, Abigail & Packard, Truman
- 2753 Unemployment, skills, and incentives - an overview of the safety net system in the Slovak Republic
by Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina
- 2752 Investment and income effects of land regularization : the case of Nicaragua
by Deininger, Klaus & Chamorro, Juan Sebastian
- 23611 Abstracts : policy research working paper series - numbers 2680 - 2753
- 22882 Abstracts : policy research working paper series - numbers 2568-2618
- 22879 Abstracts : policy research working paper series - numbers 2619-2679
- 21990 Abstracts : policy research working paper series - numbers 2499-2567
- 2751 Contractual savings institutions and banks'stability and efficiency
by Impavido, Gregorio & Musalem, Alberto R. & Tressel, Thierry
- 2750 The political economy of commodity export policy : a case study of India
by Kondo, Masanori
- 2749 Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns : too much, too late?
by Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni
- 2748 Deposit dollarization and the financial sector in emerging economies
by Honohan, Patrick & Shi, Anging
- 2747 Are public sector workers underpaid? - Appropriate comparators in a developing country
by Bales, Sarah & Rama, Martin
- 2746 Complementarity between multilateral lending and private flows to developing countries : some empirical results
by Ratha, Dilip
- 2745 Children's work and schooling - does gender matter? : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data
by Ilahi, Nadeem
- 2744 Gender and the allocation of adult time : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data
by Ilahi, Nadeem
- 2743 Breadwinner or caregiver? - how household role affectslabor choices in Mexico
by Cunningham, Wendy V.
- 2742 Sectoral allocation by gender of Latin American workers over the liberalization period of the 1990s
by Cunningham, Wendy V.
- 2741 Female wage inequality in Latin American labor markets
by Saavedra,Luz A.
- 2740 Are men benefiting from the new economy : male economic marginalization in Argentina, Brazil, and Costa Rica
by Arias, Omar
- 2739 Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia : who benefits from public spending?
by Lanjouw, Peter & Pradhan, Menno & Saadah, Fadia & Sayed, Haneen & Sparrow, Robert
- 2738 Assisting the transition from workfare to work : a randomized experiment
by Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin & Salvia, Agustin
- 2737 Mode of foreign entry, technology transfer, and foreign direct investment policy
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Saggi, Kamal
- 2736 Social policy and macroeconomics : the Irish experience
by McCarthy, F. Desmond
- 2735 Shifting tax burdens through exemptions and evasion - an empirical investigation of Uganda
by Gauthier, Bernard & Reinikka, Ritva
- 2734 Agricultural markets in Benin and Malawi : the operation and performance of traders
by Fafchamps, Marcel*Gabre-Madhin, Eleni
- 2733 Trade policy reform and poverty alleviation
by Hoekman, Bernard & Michalopoulos, Constantine & Schiff, Maurice & Tarr, David
- 2732 The unbalanced Ururguay Round outcome : the new areas in future WTO negotiations
by Finger, J. Michael & Nogues, Julio J.
- 2731 An alternative technical education system in Mexico : a reassessment of CONALEP
by Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys
- 2730 Antidumping as safeguard policy
by Finger,J. Michael & Francis Ng & Wangchuk, Sonam
- 2729 International evidence on the value of product and geographic diversity
by Laeven, Luc
- 2728 Evaluating emergency programs
by Maloney, William F.
- 2727 Hospital governance and incentive design : the case of corporatized public hospitals in Lebanon
by Eid, Florence
- 2726 Applying the decision rights to a case of hospital institutional design
by Eid, Florence
- 2725 Bank regulation and supervision : what works best?
by Barth, James R. & Caprio Jr., Gerard & Levine, Ross
- 2724 Tropical bubbles : asset prices in Latin America, 1980-2001
by Herrera, Santiago & Perry, Guillermo
- 2723 Using development-oriented equity investment as a tool for restructuring transition banking sectors
by Meigas, Helo
- 2722 Japan's official development assistance : recent issues and future directions
by Kawai, Masahiro & Takagi, Shinji
- 2721 Implications for South Asian countries for abolishing the Multifibre Arrangement
by Kathuria, Sanjay & Martin, Will & Bhardwaj, Anjali
- 2720 International migration and the global economic order : an interview
by Solimano, Andres
- 2719 Is there a positive incentive effect from privatizing social security : evidence from Latin America
by Packard,Truman G.
- 2718 Liberalizing basic telecommunications : the Asian experience
by Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Rathindran, Randeep
- 2717 Bridging the economic divide within nations : a scorecard on the performance of regional development policies in reducing regional income disparities
by Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar
- 2716 Does foreign bank penetration reduce access to credit in developing countries"evidence from asking borrowers
by Clarke, George R. G. & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad
- 2715 Paying for health care : quantifying fairness, catastrophe, and impoverishment, with applications to Vietnam, 1993-98
by Wagstaff, Adam*Doorslaer, Eddy van
- 2714 On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam
by Wagstaff, Adam & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko
- 2713 Causes of inequality in health : who are you? where do you live? or who your parents were?
by Wagstaf, Adam & Paci, Pierella & Joshi, Heather
- 2712 Contract risks and credit spread determinants in the international project bond market
by Dailami, Mansoor & Hauswald, Robert
- 2711 Identifying class size effects in developing countries : evidence from rural schools in Bolivia
by Urquiola, Miguel
- 2710 Breaking up the collective farm : welfare outcomes of Vietnam's massive land privatization
by Ravallion, Martin & Van der Walle, Dominique
- 2709 Explaining leakage of public funds
by Reinikka, Ritva & Svensson, Jakob
- 2708 Accountability and corruption : political institutions matter
by Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman & Reis Soares, Rodrigo
- 2707 Financial intermediary development and growth volatility : do intermediaries dampen or magnify shocks?
by Beck,Thorsten*Lundberg, Mattias*Majnoni, Giovann
- 2706 Household income dynamics in rural China
by Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin
- 2705 Concession contract renegotiations : some efficiency versus equity dilemmas
by Estache, Antonio & Quesada, Lucia