Rethinking the form and function of cities in post-Soviet countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simonetta Longhi & Peter Nijkamp & Iulia Traistaru, 2003. "Determinants of Manufacturing Location in EU Accession Countries," ERSA conference papers ersa03p310, European Regional Science Association.
- Mikhailova, Tatiana, 2012. "Where russians should live: a counterfactual alternative to Soviet location policy," MPRA Paper 35938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Mansoor & Bryce Quillin, 2007. "Migration and Remittances : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6920, April.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Indermit Gill & Homi Kharas, 2007. "An East Asian Renaissance : Ideas for Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6798, April.
- Hanson, Gordon H., 1996. "Economic integration, intraindustry trade, and frontier regions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 941-949, April.
- Thomas Farole & Gokhan Akinci, 2011. "Special Economic Zones : Progress, Emerging Challenges, and Future Directions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2341, April.
- Souleymane Coulibaly & Uwe Deichmann & William R. Dillinger & Marcel Ionescu Heroiu & Ioannis N. Kessides & Charles Kunaka & Daniel Saslavsky, 2012. "Eurasian Cities : New Realities along the Silk Road," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11877, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary A. Dymski, 2013. "The Crisis of the Core Seen through the Eyes of the Periphery: A Schelling Model of the Global-South Megacity and the European Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(4), pages 433-455, June.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport Economics Policy&Planning; Environmental Economics&Policies; City Development Strategies; Banks&Banking Reform; Housing&Human Habitats;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2012-12-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2012-12-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2012-12-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-12-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2012-12-22 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-12-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .