Report NEP-CWA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brück, Tilman & Esenaliev, Damir & Kroeger, Antje & Kudebayeva, Alma & Mirkasimov, Bakhrom & Steiner, Susan, 2012. "Household Survey Data for Research on Well-Being and Behavior in Central Asia," IZA Discussion Papers 7055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toshikatsu Aoyama, 2012. "The Economic Environment surrounding Developing Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi & Rahadjeng Pulungsari & Evi Fitriani & Lily Tjahjandari & Surjadi & Padang Wicaksono, 2012. "Mapping of Issues Development in Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) and Indonesia Agenda toward 2013: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201211, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Nov 2012.
- Coulibaly, Souleymane, 2012. "Rethinking the form and function of cities in post-Soviet countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6292, The World Bank.
- Uwe Neumann & Rüdiger Budde & Christoph Ehlert, 2012. "Urban Economic Growth in Europe Between 2001 and 2008 – Gravitation or Dispersion?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0384, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2012. "Which banks are more risky? The impact of loan growth and business model on bank risk-taking," Discussion Papers 33/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Metin Cosgel, 2012. "The Political Economy of Law and Economic Development in Islamic History," Working papers 2012-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E., 2012. "Interview with the 2012 Laureate in Economic Sciences Alvin E. Roth," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2012-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Oecd, 2012. "Regulatory Transparency in Multilateral Agreements Controlling Exports of Tropical Timber, E-Waste and Conflict Diamonds," OECD Trade Policy Papers 141, OECD Publishing.
- Topp, Vernon & Kulys, Tony, 2012. "Productivity in Electricity, Gas and Water: Measurement and Interpretation," Staff Working Papers 121, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Schüller, Simone, 2012. "The Effects of 9/11 on Attitudes Toward Immigration and the Moderating Role of Education," IZA Discussion Papers 7052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ratti, Ronald & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2012. "Liquidity and crude oil prices: China’s influence over 1996-2011," Working Papers 15062, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 20 Sep 2012.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Sharon Walsh, 2012. "Climate Change and Tourism in the Arctic Circle," Working Paper Series 5212, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.