Impact evaluation of a large-scale rural sanitation project in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duncan Thomas & John Strauss & Maria-Helena Henriques, 1991. "How Does Mother's Education Affect Child Height?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 26(2), pages 183-211.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2004. "Worms: Identifying Impacts on Education and Health in the Presence of Treatment Externalities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 159-217, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2007.124610_4 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patil, Sumeet R. & Arnold, Benjamin F. & Salvatore, Alicia & Briceno, Bertha & Colford, Jr., John M. & Gertler, Paul J., 2013. "A randomized, controlled study of a rural sanitation behavior change program in Madhya Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6702, The World Bank.
- Clair Null & Christine P. Stewart & Amy J. Pickering & Holly N. Dentz & Benjamin F. Arnold & Charles D. Arnold & Jade Benjamin-Chung & Thomas Clasen & Kathryn G. Dewey & Lia C. H. Fernald & Alan E. Hu, "undated". "Effects of Water Quality, Sanitation, Handwashing, and Nutritional Interventions on Diarrhoea and Child Growth in Rural Kenya: A Cluster-Randomised Controlled Trial," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 644b026d7d324c439fbb83130, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Vyas, Sangita & Kov, Phyrum & Smets, Susanna & Spears, Dean, 2016. "Disease externalities and net nutrition: Evidence from changes in sanitation and child height in Cambodia, 2005–2010," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 235-245.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:263-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Olivia, Susan & Shah, Manisha, 2015. "Initial Conditions Matter: Social Capital and Participatory Development," IZA Discussion Papers 9563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cameron, Lisa A. & Shah, Manisha, 2017. "Scaling Up Sanitation: Evidence from an RCT in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 10619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diane Coffey & Michael Geruso & Dean Spears, 2016. "Sanitation, Disease Externalities, and Anemia: Evidence From Nepal," NBER Working Papers 22940, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winters, Matthew S. & Karim, Abdul Gaffar & Martawardaya, Berly, 2014. "Public Service Provision under Conditions of Insufficient Citizen Demand: Insights from the Urban Sanitation Sector in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 31-42.
- Payal Hathi & Sabrina Haque & Lovey Pant & Diane Coffey & Dean Spears, 2017.
"Place and Child Health: The Interaction of Population Density and Sanitation in Developing Countries,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(1), pages 337-360, February.
- Hathi, Payal & Haque, Sabrina & Pant, Lovey & Coffey, Diane & Spears, Dean, 2014. "Place and child health : the interaction of population density and sanitation in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7124, The World Bank.
- Elena Gross & Isabel Günther, 2014. "Why don’t households invest in latrines: health, prestige, or safety?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 159, Courant Research Centre PEG.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Hygiene Promotion and Social Marketing; Housing&Human Habitats; Disease Control&Prevention; Early Child and Children's Health;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-03-09 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2013-03-09 (Health Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-03-09 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .