Report NEP-HEA-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olena Kalinichenko & Carla A. F. Amado & Sérgio P. Santos, 2013. "Performance Assessment in Primary Health Care: A Systematic Literature Review," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- David Bardey & Bruno Jullien & Jean-Marie Lozachmeur, 2013. "Health insurance and diversity of treatment: a policy mix perspective," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010549, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Fogelberg, Sara, 2013. "Effects of Competition between Healthcare Providers on Prescription of Antibiotics," Working Paper Series 949, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Nov 2014.
- Marc Perronnin & Bidénam Kambia-Chopin, 2013. "Deductibles and the Demand for Prescription Drugs: Evidence from French Data," Working Papers DT54, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Bruno Nkuiya & Markus Herrmann, 2013. "Open Access to the Resource of Antibiotic Treatment Efficacy Subject to Bacterial Resistance," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2013-2, CREATE.
- Ignacio Abásolo & Aki Tsuchiya, 2013. "Inequality and Risk Aversion in Health and Income: An Empirical Analysis Using Hypothetical Scenarios with Losses," Working Papers 2013005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Alessandro Mengoni & Chiara Seghieri & Sabina Nuti, 2013. "The application of discrete choice experiments in health economics: a systematic review of the literature," Working Papers 201301, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Damien S.Eldridge, 2013. "A shirking theory of referrals," Working Papers 2013.01, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Cameron, Lisa & Shah, Manisha & Olivia, Susan, 2013. "Impact evaluation of a large-scale rural sanitation project in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6360, The World Bank.