Report NEP-SEA-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheewatrakoolpong, Kornkarun & Sabhasri, Chayodom & Bunditwattanawong, Nath, 2013. "Impact of the ASEAN Economic Community on ASEAN Production Networks," ADBI Working Papers 409, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," ADBI Working Papers 407, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cameron, Lisa & Shah, Manisha & Olivia, Susan, 2013. "Impact evaluation of a large-scale rural sanitation project in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6360, The World Bank.
- John Jerrim & Alvaro Choi, 2013. "The mathematics skills of school children: How does England compare to the high performing East Asian jurisdictions?," DoQSS Working Papers 13-03, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Christophe Muller & Marc Vothknecht, 2013. "Group Violence, Ethnic Diversity and Citizen Participation - Evidence from Indonesia," AMSE Working Papers 1306, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Feb 2013.
- Kaji, Sahoko, 2013. "Economic Stability and Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes," ADBI Working Papers 408, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Global and regional business cycles. Shocks and propagations," Working Papers 0012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Michael Bleaney & Sharmila Devadas, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Inflows in Emerging Markets: How Much Are They Sterilised?," Discussion Papers 13/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore