Foreign Exchange Inflows in Emerging Markets: How Much Are They Sterilised?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alice Ouyang & Ramkishen Rajan, 2011. "Reserve accumulation and monetary sterilization in Singapore and Taiwan," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(16), pages 2015-2031.
- Ouyang, Alice Y. & Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Willett, Thomas D., 2010.
"China as a reserve sink: The evidence from offset and sterilization coefficients,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 951-972, September.
- Alice Y. Ouyang & Ramkishen S. Rajan & Thomas D. Willett, 2007. "China as a Reserve Sink: The Evidence from Offset and Sterilization Coefficients," Working Papers 102007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Edward Nelson, 2008.
"Why Money Growth Determines Inflation in the Long Run: Answering the Woodford Critique,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(8), pages 1791-1814, December.
- Edward Nelson, 2008. "Why money growth determines inflation in the long run: answering the Woodford critique," Working Papers 2008-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2009.
"Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 777-801, September.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, monetary policy, and global financial integration," Working Paper Series 2008-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017.
"Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?,"
NBER Working Papers
23134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2017. "Exchange Arrangements Entering the 21st Century: Which Anchor Will Hold?," Working Paper 503441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Katrin Assenmacher-Wesche & Stefan Gerlach, 2007. "Money at Low Frequencies," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 5(2-3), pages 534-542, 04-05.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Stefan Gerlach, 2004. "The two pillars of the European Central Bank," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(40), pages 389-439, October.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M.E., 2012. "Foreign reserve management during the global financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2017-2037.
- Bridges, Jonathan & Thomas, Ryland, 2012. "The impact of QE on the UK economy – some supportive monetarist arithmetic," Bank of England working papers 442, Bank of England.
More about this item
Keywordsforeign exchange intervention; money; sterilisation; emerging markets JEL codes: E51; E52; F31; F33;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MON-2013-03-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2013-03-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-03-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:not:notecp:13/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/denotuk.html .