Report NEP-MON-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Eickmeier & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2013. "Understanding Global Liquidity," BIS Working Papers 402, Bank for International Settlements.
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "ECB projections as a tool for understanding policy decisions," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Beechey, Meredith & Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Central Bank Forecasts of Policy Interest Rates: An Evaluation of the First Years," Working Papers 128, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Hyeong Ho Moon & Tae-Hwan Kim & Seongho Nah, 2012. "On measuring the nonlinear effect of interest rates on inflation and output," Working papers 2013rwp-53, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2013. "Nonlinear Mechanism of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Does Business Cycle Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201306, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Xinsheng Lu & Ying Zhou & Mingting Kou, 2013. "The Impact of Monetary Policy Surprises on Australian Financial Futures Markets," Working Papers 2013-01, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fce:doctra:13-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mehrotra, Aaron, 2013. "On the use of sterilisation bonds in emerging Asia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Svensson, Roger, 2013. "Re-Coinage as a Monetary Tax: Conditions, Consequences and Comparisons with Debasement," Working Paper Series 950, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Michael Bleaney & Sharmila Devadas, 2013. "Foreign Exchange Inflows in Emerging Markets: How Much Are They Sterilised?," Discussion Papers 13/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Kaji, Sahoko, 2013. "Economic Stability and Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes," ADBI Working Papers 408, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philip Turner, 2013. "Benign neglect of the long-term interest rate," BIS Working Papers 403, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hsiu-Hsin Ko & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Granger Causality from Exchange Rates to Fundamentals: What Does the Bootstrap Test Show Us?," RCER Working Papers 577, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Bussière, M. & Delle Chiaie, S. & Peltonen, T. A., 2013. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Global Economy," Working papers 424, Banque de France.