Bank bailouts, competition, and the disparate effects for borrower and depositor welfare
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Yehning, 2016. "Bank capital and credit market competition: Will competitive pressure lead to higher capital levels?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 247-263.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Deposit Insurance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-04-20 (Banking)
- NEP-COM-2013-04-20 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IAS-2013-04-20 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .