Report NEP-IAS-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colson, Gregory & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Fu, Shengfei, 2013. "Crop Insurance Savings Accounts: A Viable Alternative to Crop Insurance?," Faculty Series 146993, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Karine Lamiraud, 2013. "Switching costs in competitive health insurance markets," Post-Print hal-00808420, HAL.
- Ruiqing Miao & David A. Hennessy & Hongli Feng, 2012. "Effects of Crop Insurance Subsidies and Sodsaver on Land Use Change, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp530, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Monika Halan & Renuka Sane & Susan Thomas, 2013. "Estimating losses to customers on account of mis-selling life insurance policies in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-007, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Gahvari, Firouz & Pestieau, Pierre, 2013. "Endogenous altruism, redistribution, and long term care," IDEI Working Papers 768, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Katsuyoshi Nakazawa & Kota Sugahara & Minoru Kunizaki, 2013. "Linkage between Benefit Expenditure and Premium Burden: Long-Term Care Insurance in Japan," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201305, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Javier Alonso & David Tuesta & Diego Torres Torres & Begona Villamide, 2013. "Projections of dynamic generational tables and longevity risk in Chile," Working Papers 1315, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Kjetil Storesletten & Gianluca Violante & Jonathan Heathcote, 2012. "Redistributive Taxation in a Partial Insurance Economy," 2012 Meeting Papers 588, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Calderon, Cesar & Schaeck, Klaus, 2013. "Bank bailouts, competition, and the disparate effects for borrower and depositor welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6410, The World Bank.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore