Public policy and industrial transformation in the process of development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- German Cubas, 2010.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
3410, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Germán Cubas, 2010. "Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences with Public Capital," Documentos de trabajo 2010014, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2008.
"Roads out of poverty? Assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Pierre Richard AGÉNOR & Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Karim EL AYNAOUI, "undated". "Roads out of Poverty? Assessing the Link between Aid, Public Investment, Growth and Poverty Reduction," EcoMod2004 330600003, EcoMod.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Bayraktar, Nihal & El Aynaoui, Karim, 2005. "Roads out of poverty? assessing the links between aid, public investment, growth, and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3490, The World Bank.
- Lorenczik, Christian & Newiak, Monique, 2012.
"Imitation and innovation driven development under imperfect intellectual property rights,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1361-1375.
- Christian Lorenczik & Monique Newiak, 2010. "Imitation and Innovation Driven Development under Imperfect Intellectual Property Rights," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007. "Public support to innovation and imitation in a non-scale growth model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3791-3821, December.
- Colin Davis, 2013. "Regional integration and innovation offshoring with occupational choice and endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 59-79, January.
- Pietro Cova & Massimiliano Pisani & Alessandro Rebucci, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Effects of China’s Fiscal Stimulus,"
Research Department Publications
4689, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuñiga, 2010. "Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1985, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012. "Innovation and Productivity: Evidence from Six Latin American Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 273-290.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2011.
"R&D Spillovers In An Endogenous Growth Model With Physical Capital, Human Capital, And Varieties,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 223-239, April.
- Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2008. "R&D Spillovers in an Endogenous Growth Model with Physical Capital, Human Capital and Varieties," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp532, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Baldacci, Emanuele & Hillman, Arye L. & Kojo, Naoko C., 2004.
"Growth, governance, and fiscal policy transmission channels in low-income countries,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 517-549, September.
- Naoko C. Kojo & Arye L. Hillman & Emanuele Baldacci, 2003. "Growth, Governance, and Fiscal Policy Transmission Channels in Low-Income Countries," IMF Working Papers 03/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Pedro R.D. Bom & Jenny E. Ligthart, 2014. "What Have We Learned From Three Decades Of Research On The Productivity Of Public Capital?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 889-916, December.
- Walz, Uwe, 1996. "Endogenous innovation and imitation in a model of equilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 709-723, April.
- Iacopetta, Maurizio, 2010. "Phases of economic development and the transitional dynamics of an innovation-education growth model," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 317-330, February.
- Afonso, Óscar & Thompson, Maria, 2011.
"Costly investment, complementarities and the skill premium,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 2254-2262, September.
- Óscar Afonso & Maria Thompson, 2009. "Costly Investment, Complementarities and the Skill Premium," FEP Working Papers 323, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Dalgaard, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Power outages and economic growth in Africa," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 19-23.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2015.
"Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 41-54.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh T., 2013. "Social capital, product imitation and growth with learning externalities," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6607, The World Bank.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Dinh, Hinh, 2013.
"From Imitation to Innovation: Public Policy for Industrial Transformation,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 115, pages 1-8, May.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Hinh T. Dinh, 2013. "From Imitation to Innovation : Public Policy for Industrial Transformation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17024, The World Bank.
- repec:ocp:dbbook:9-789954-971727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Karim El Aynaoui, 2014. "Politiques Publiques, Transformation Industrielle, Croissance et Emploi au Maroc : Une Analyse Quantitative [Public Policy, Industrial Transformation, Growth and Employment in Morocco: A Quantitative ," Research papers & Policy papers 1403, OCP Policy Center.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Political Economy; Debt Markets; Labor Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-20 (Development)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-20 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .