Fixed capital stock depreciation in developing countries: Some evidence from firm level data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valerie A. Ramey & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2001. "Displaced Capital: A Study of Aerospace Plant Closings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(5), pages 958-992, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The Endogenous Determination of Time Preference," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(3), pages 729-758.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Easterly, William R & Pack, Howard, 2003.
"Low Investment Is Not the Constraint on African Development,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(3), pages 547-571, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & William R. Easterly & Howard Pack, 2002. "Low Investment is Not the Constraint on African Development," Working Papers 13, Center for Global Development.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 423-438, December.
- Stephen D. Oliner, 1993. "New evidence on the retirement and depreciation of machine tools," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 147, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katsiaryna Svirydzenka & Martin Petri, 2014. "Mauritius The Drivers of Growth—Can the Past be Extended?," IMF Working Papers 14/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2008. "Technology trap and poverty trap in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4582, The World Bank.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2013.
"Aid Allocation, Growth And Welfare With Productive Public Goods,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 103-127, March.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Devrim Yilmaz, 2008. "Aid Allocation, Growth and Welfare with Productive Public Goods," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 95, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Krasnopjorovs, Olegs, 2013.
"Latvijas ekonomikas izaugsmi noteicošie faktori
[Factors of Economic Growth in Latvia]," MPRA Paper 47550, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sgm:jbfeuw:v:2:y:2017:i:8:p:54-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard, 2016.
"Optimal fiscal management of commodity price shocks,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 183-196.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2014. "Optimal Fiscal Management of Commodity Price Shocks," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 197, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mercado, P. Ruben & Cicowiez, Martin, 2013. "Growth analysis in developing countries: empirical issues and a small dynamic model," MPRA Paper 58017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nihal BAYRAKTAR & Emmanuel PINTO MOREIRA, "undated". "The Composition of Public Expenditure and Growth: A Small-scale Intertemporal Model for Low-Income Countries," EcoMod2008 23800009, EcoMod.
- Arazmuradov, Annageldy & Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2014.
"Determinants of total factor productivity in former Soviet Union economies: A stochastic frontier approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 115-135.
- Annageldy Arazmuradov & Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2011. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in Former Soviet Union Economies: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1105, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Raimundo Soto & Ilham Haouas, 2012. "Has the UAE Escaped the Oil Curse?," Working Papers 728, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Ben-Gad, Michael, 2012. "The two sector endogenous growth model: An atlas," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 706-722.
- Neyapti, Bilin & Arasil, Yavuz, 2016. "The nexus of economic and institutional evolution," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 574-582.
- Djumashev, Ratbek & Abdullaev, Bekzod, 2017. "Crime, Transition, and Growth," MPRA Paper 80842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:321:y:2018:i:c:p:614-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2014. "Benchmarking the Determinants of Economic Growth in Latin America and the Caribbean," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21318, The World Bank.
- Sarath Delpachitra & Pham Van Dai, 2012. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in Middle Income Economies in ASEAN: Implication of Financial Crises," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 11(1), pages 63-88, June.
- Soares, Helena & Sequeira, Tiago Neves & Marques, Pedro Macias & Gomes, Orlando & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2018.
"Social infrastructure and the preservation of physical capital: Equilibria and transitional dynamics,"
Applied Mathematics and Computation,
Elsevier, vol. 321(C), pages 614-632.
- Helena Soares & Tiago Neves Sequeira & Pedro Macias Marques & Orlando Gomes & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2012. "Social Infrastructure and the Preservation of Physical Capital: Equilibria and Transitional Dynamics," Working Papers Series 2 12-04, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:27:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40503-017-0051-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2007. "Sri Lanka’s Sources of Growth," IMF Working Papers 07/225, International Monetary Fund.
- Channing Arndt & Sam Jones & Finn Tarp, 2016.
"What Is the Aggregate Economic Rate of Return to Foreign Aid?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(3), pages 446-474.
- Arndt, Channing & Jones, Sam & Tarp, Finn, 2014. "What is the aggregate economic rate of return to foreign aid?," WIDER Working Paper Series 089, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jorge Thompson Araujo & Ekaterina Vostroknutova & Markus Brueckner & Mateo Clavijo & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2016. "Beyond Commodities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 25321.
- Ahmat Jidoud, 2015. "Remittances and Macroeconomic Volatility in African Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Determinants of globalization and growth prospects for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5019, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:42:y:2006:i:5:p:881-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .