Different dreams, same bed : collecting, using, and interpreting employment statistics in Sub-Saharan Africa -- the case of Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara & Zezza, Alberto, 2013.
"Fact or artifact: The impact of measurement errors on the farm size–productivity relationship,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 254-261.
- Carletto, Calogero & Savastano, Sara & Zezza, Alberto, 2011. "Fact or artefact : the impact of measurement errors on the farm size - productivity relationship," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5908, The World Bank.
- Bardasi, Elena & Beegle, Kathleen & Dillon, Andrew & Serneels, Pieter, 2010.
"Do labor statistics depend on how and to whom the questions are asked ? results from a survey experiment in Tanzania,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5192, The World Bank.
- Bardasi, Elena & Beegle, Kathleen & Dillon, Andrew & Serneels, Pieter, 2010. "Do Labor Statistics Depend on How and to Whom the Questions Are Asked? Results from a Survey Experiment in Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 4733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fox, Louise & Pimhidzai, Obert, 2011. "Is informality welfare-enhancing structural transformation ? evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5866, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louise Fox, 2015. "Are African Households Heterogeneous Agents?; Stylized Facts on Patterns of Consumption, Employment, Income and Earnings for Macroeconomic Modelers," IMF Working Papers 15/102, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2015. "Afghanistan Poverty Status Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22917, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Educational Sciences; Poverty Monitoring&Analysis; Tertiary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .