How fit are feed-in tariff policies ? evidence from the European wind market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 2000.
"GMM Estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 321-340.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1999. "GMM estimation with persistent panel data: an application to production functions," IFS Working Papers W99/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Patrik Söderholm & Ger Klaassen, 2007. "Wind Power in Europe: A Simultaneous Innovation–Diffusion Model," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(2), pages 163-190, February.
- del Rio, Pablo & Gual, Miguel A., 2007. "An integrated assessment of the feed-in tariff system in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 994-1012, February.
- Mulder, Arjen, 2008. "Do economic instruments matter? Wind turbine investments in the EU(15)," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2980-2991, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Basher, Syed Abul & Masini, Andrea & Aflaki, Sam, 2015.
"Time series properties of the renewable energy diffusion process: Implications for energy policy design and assessment,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1680-1692.
- Syed Abul, Basher & Andrea, Masini & Sam, Aflaki, 2015. "Time series properties of the renewable energy diffusion process: Implications for energy policy design and assessment," MPRA Paper 66389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kathuria, Vinish & Ray, Pradeep & Bhangaonkar, Rekha, 2015. "FDI (foreign direct investment) in wind energy sector in India: Testing the effectiveness of state policies using panel data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 190-202.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases; Carbon Policy and Trading; Climate Change Economics; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-03-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-RES-2013-03-09 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .