Report NEP-RES-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Carolyn & Heutel, Garth, 2013. "Environmental Macroeconomics: Environmental Policy, Business Cycles, and Directed Technical Change," Working Papers 13-2, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2013. "Green Innovation in Tourism Services," OECD Tourism Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Robert J R Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Zhang, Fan, 2013. "How fit are feed-in tariff policies ? evidence from the European wind market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6376, The World Bank.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2011. "A note on environmental R&D under time-consistent emission tax," IDEC DP2 Series 1-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Kiselev, Sergey & Romashkin, Roman & Nelson, Gerald C. & Mason-D'Croz, Daniel & Palazzo, Amanda, 2013. "Russia's food security and climate change: Looking into the future," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ahlerup, Pelle, 2013. "Are Natural Disasters Good for Economic Growth?," Working Papers in Economics 553, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey, Scott R. & Pannell, David J., 2013. "Economics of Prioritising Environmental Research: An Expected Value of Partial Perfect Information (EVPPI) Framework," Working Papers 144944, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Eriksson, Mathilda, 2013. "The Role of the Forest in an Integrated Assessment Model of the Climate and the Economy," CERE Working Papers 2013:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis, 2013. "Some Fallacies in Econometric Modelling of Climate Change," Economics Series Working Papers 643, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.