Green Innovation in Tourism Services
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erling Barth & James C. Davis & Richard B. Freeman & Andrew J. Wang, 2017.
"The Effects of Scientists and Engineers on Productivity and Earnings at the Establishment Where They Work,"
NBER Chapters,in: U.S. Engineering in a Global Economy
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erling Barth & James C. Davis & Richard B. Freeman & Andrew J. Wang, 2017. "The Effects of Scientists and Engineers on Productivity and Earnings at the Establishment Where They Work," NBER Working Papers 23484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilgili, Tsvetomira V. & Kedia, Ben L. & Bilgili, Hansin, 2016. "Exploring the influence of resource environments on absorptive capacity development: The case of emerging market firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 700-712.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:196-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:bushor:v:61:y:2018:i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Carmen Pascariu & Ramona Tiganasu, 2014. "Tourism and Sustainable Regional Development in Romania and France: an Approach from the Perspective of New Economic Geography," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(Special 8), pages 1089-1089, August.
- Brodrick, Philip G. & Kang, Charles A. & Brandt, Adam R. & Durlofsky, Louis J., 2015. "Optimization of carbon-capture-enabled coal-gas-solar power generation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 149-162.
- Wang, Shuaian, 2016. "Fundamental properties and pseudo-polynomial-time algorithm for network containership sailing speed optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 46-55.
- Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka & Andżelika Kuźnar, 2016. "Znaczenie usług w globalnych łańcuchach wartości," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 141-156.
- Andrey Nechaev & Oksana Antipina, 2016. "Analysis of the Impact of Taxation of Business Entities on the Innovative Development of the Country," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 71-83.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:145:y:2016:i:c:p:136-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dobat, Thomas & Hertel, Stefanie & Renninger, Wolfgang, 2017. "Herausforderungen und Erfolgsfaktoren bei der Einführung Cloud-basierter Unternehmenssoftware: Erfahrungen aus der Praxis," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 60, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- repec:eee:touman:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:41-54 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2013-03-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INO-2013-03-09 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-03-09 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-RES-2013-03-09 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2013-03-09 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:cfeaab:2013/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.