Znaczenie usług w globalnych łańcuchach wartości
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vandermerwe, Sandra & Rada, Juan, 1988. "Servitization of business: Adding value by adding services," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 314-324, December.
- Walter Kuemmerle, 1999. "The Drivers of Foreign Direct Investment into Research and Development: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Arie Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2008.
"Why are companies offshoring innovation ?the emerging global race for talent,"
Working Papers CEB
08-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arie Lewin & Silvia Massini & Carine Peeters, 2009. "Why are companies offshoring innovation ?The emerging global race for talent," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9073, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Uppenberg, Kristian & Strauss, Hubert, 2010. "Innovation and productivity growth in the EU services sector," EIB Economic Surveys, European Investment Bank, number 2, September.
- Lo, Hong K. & An, Kun & Lin, Wei-hua, 2013. "Ferry service network design under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 48-70.
- Oecd, 2013. "Green Innovation in Tourism Services," OECD Tourism Papers 2013/1, OECD Publishing.
- Chien-I Weng & His-Peng Lu & Kuang-Heng Shih & Kai-ling Chen, 2013. "The Perceived Key Factors of Public E-Service," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management,, ToKnowPress.
- Lei Lin, 2013. "The impact of service innovation on firm performance," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15-16), pages 1599-1632, December.
- Lanz, Rainer & Maurer, Andreas, 2015. "Services and global value chains: Some evidence on servicification of manufacturing and services networks," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2015-03, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- ., 2013. "Infrastructure and essential services," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Iraq, chapter 11, pages 209-229, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Arora, Ashish & Cohen, Wesley M. & Walsh, John P., 2016.
"The acquisition and commercialization of invention in American manufacturing: Incidence and impact,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 1113-1128.
- Ashish Arora & Wesley M. Cohen & John P. Walsh, 2014. "The Acquisition and Commercialization of Invention in American Manufacturing: Incidence and Impact," NBER Working Papers 20264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Jyrki Ali-Yrkkö & Petri Rouvinen & Timo Seppälä & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011.
"Who Captures Value in Global Supply Chains? Case Nokia N95 Smartphone,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 263-278, September.
- Ali-Yrkkö, Jyrki & Rouvinen, Petri & Seppälä, Timo & Ylä-Anttila, Pekka, 2011. "Who Captures Value in Global Supply Chains? Case Nokia N95 Smartphone," Discussion Papers 1240, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Ching-Yi Lin & Steve Kuang-Hsun Shih, 2013. "Service Quality of Mobile Banking Systems," Active Citizenship by Knowledge Management & Innovation: Proceedings of the Management, Knowledge and Learning International Conference 2013,, ToKnowPress.
- Jose Campa & Linda S. Goldberg, 1997. "The Evolving External Orientation of Manufacturing Industries: Evidence from Four Countries," NBER Working Papers 5919, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordswartość dodana; globalne łańcuchy wartości; gospodarki wschodzące; usługi; offshoring;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sgh:gosnar:y:2016:i:5:p:141-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dariusz Nojszewski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sgwawpl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.