|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Instytut Międzynarodowych Stosunków Gospodarczych Warszawa, Poland
Szkoła Główna Handlowa w Warszawie
+ (48)(22) 49 53 12
02-554 Warszawa, Al. Niepodległości 162
RePEc:edi:imsghpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Andzelika Kuznar & Jerzy Menkes, 2017. "Changes in perception of European integration after Brexit," Working Papers 57/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Dominika Bochańczyk-Kupka & Andżelika Kuźnar, 2017. "Geographical Indications in TTIP Negotiations," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 18(1), pages 19-20, April.
- Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka & Andżelika Kuźnar, 2016. "Znaczenie usług w globalnych łańcuchach wartości," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 141-156.
- Kuźnar, Andżelika, 2016. "Poland’s Trade in Services with Germany – EU Membership Experience," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 16(31).
- Andzelika Kuznar, 2013. "Technological capacities of countries at the beginning of the 21st century," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 12(3), pages 341-356, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andzelika Kuznar
(Andżelika Kuźnar) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.