Report NEP-LAW-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Paul N. Riskind, 2017. "Deterrence and the Optimal Use of Prison, Parole, and Probation," NBER Working Papers 23436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benito Arruñada, 2017. "How should we model property? Thinking with my critics," Economics Working Papers 1570, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ben Chen & José A. Rodrigues-Neto, 2017. "Cost Shifting in Civil Litigation: A General Theory," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2017-651, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Michael D. Frakes & Matthew B. Frank & Seth A. Seabury, 2017. "The Effect of Malpractice Law on Physician Supply: Evidence from Negligence-Standard Reforms," NBER Working Papers 23446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boly, Amadou & Gillanders, Robert, 2017. "Effective anti-corruption policy-making: What can we learn from experimental economics?," PEGNet Policy Briefs 9/2017, PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pandey, Ashish, 2017. "Capital structure and competitive intensity: Considerations for Start-Up Firms," MPRA Paper 79399, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Cantillo, Miguel, 2016. "Villains or Heroes? Private Banks and Railroads after the Sherman Act," MPRA Paper 79354, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová, 2017. "The Ephemeral Concept of Parasitic Commercial Practices in the EU," Working Papers 66/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos & Salama, Bruno Meyerhof, 2017. "Contingent judicial deference: theory and application to usury laws," Textos para discussão 440, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Jonathan M.V. Davis & Sara B. Heller, 2017. "Rethinking the Benefits of Youth Employment Programs: The Heterogeneous Effects of Summer Jobs," NBER Working Papers 23443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Arnold & Will Dobbie & Crystal S. Yang, 2017. "Racial Bias in Bail Decisions," NBER Working Papers 23421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhuang Hao & Benjamin Cowan, 2017. "The Cross-Border Spillover Effects of Recreational Marijuana Legalization," NBER Working Papers 23426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andzelika Kuznar & Jerzy Menkes, 2017. "Changes in perception of European integration after Brexit," Working Papers 57/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.
- Michela Altieri & Giovanna Nicodano, 2016. "The Apparent Diversification Discount," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 465, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Martina Skalicka, & Marek Zinecker & Tomas Meluzin, 2017. "Private Equity Fund Structures in Czech Republic within the Framework of the New Institutional Economics," Working Papers 78/2017, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2017.