- 26/2021 Regional integration, trade and industry in Africa
by Asche, Helmut
- 25/2021 Can the expansion of SMEs along Africa's food supply chains improve food and nutrition security?
by O. Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda & Reardon, Thomas Anthony
- 24/2021 Africa's female entrepreneurs: Towards funding success
by Hanley, Aoife & Görg, Holger & Hornok, Cecília & Ackah, Charles Godfred
- 23/2020 Four reasons why analysis of economic policy and religion go hand-in-hand in sub-Saharan Africa
by Panin, Amma
- 22/2020 The role of global governance institutions in mitigating the adverse economic impacts of epidemics
by Archibong, Belinda & Annan, Francis & Ekhator-Mobayode, Uche
- 21/2020 Policy instruments for FDI promotion in Africa
by Mösle, Saskia & Steglich, Frauke
- 20/2020 COVID-19: Impacts on African economies – economic challenges and social safety net responses
by Ryder, Hannah Wanije & Benefo, Angela
- 19/2020 Mobilizing women voters in Pakistan
by Chaudhry, Zain
- 18/2019 External validity and policy adaptation: From impact evaluation to policy design
by Williams, Martin J.
- 17/2019 Does female economic empowerment promote development?
by Balasubramanian, Pooja & Ibanez, Marcela & Khan, Sarah & Sahoo, Soham
- 16/2019 Special economic zones: An effective instrument for growth in Africa?
by Mösle, Saskia
- 15/2019 Job training programs for youth in low-income countries
by Stöterau, Jonathan
- 14/2018 Pre-departure policies for migrants' origin countries
by Barsbai, Toman
- 13/2018 A tale of two MENAs
by Abdelaziz, Fatma & Breisinger, Clemens
- 12/2017 Assessing youth development in Sub-Saharan Africa with a multidimensional index
by Efobi, Uchenna & Orkoh, Emmanuel
- 11/2017 Identifying key sectors and key policies of a pro-poor growth strategy
by Henning, Christian & Hedtrich, Johannes
- 10/2017 Land use competition in Sub-Saharan Africa's rural areas
by Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana
- 9/2017 Effective anti-corruption policy-making: What can we learn from experimental economics?
by Boly, Amadou & Gillanders, Robert
- 8/2017 Industrialisation in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities
by Asche, Helmut & Grimm, Michael
- 7/2016 Social protection: A key instrument for social, economic and political development
by Loewe, Markus
- 6/2016 Designing better donor strategies for inclusive business
by Kleemann, Linda
- 5/2016 What to do about rising inequality in developing countries?
by Klasen, Stephan
- 4/2016 Migration, poverty and equality
by Andersen, Lykke E.
- 3/2015 Changing priorities in climate change research and adaptation policy
by Andersen, Lykke E.
- 2/2015 Achieving food security in the face of climate change
by Delzeit, Ruth & Sipangule, Kacana & Thiele, Rainer
- 1/2015 Changing views on growth: What became of pro-poor growth?
by Grimm, Michael & Sipangule, Kacana & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred