Contact information of PEGNet - Poverty Reduction, Equity and Growth Network, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:pegnpb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
- 12/2017 Assessing youth development in Sub-Saharan Africa with a multidimensional index
by Efobi, Uchenna & Orkoh, Emmanuel
- 11/2017 Identifying key sectors and key policies of a pro-poor growth strategy
by Henning, Christian & Hedtrich, Johannes
- 10/2017 Land use competition in Sub-Saharan Africa's rural areas
by Nolte, Kerstin & Sipangule, Kacana
- 9/2017 Effective anti-corruption policy-making: What can we learn from experimental economics?
by Boly, Amadou & Gillanders, Robert
- 8/2017 Industrialisation in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities
by Asche, Helmut & Grimm, Michael