Innovation and productivity growth in the EU services sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by European Investment Bank in its series EIB Economic Surveys with number 2 and published in 2010.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 100, boulevard Konrad Adenauer, L-2950 Luxembourg|
Phone: (+352) 43 79 1
Fax: (+352) 43 77 04
Web page: http://www.eib.org/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Olovsson, Conny, 2015.
"Optimal taxation with home production,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 39-50.
- Olovsson, Conny, 2014. "Optimal taxation with home production," Working Paper Series 284, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Conny Olovsson, 2014. "Optimal taxation with home production," 2014 Meeting Papers 598, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj, 2016. "The growth of the service sector in Palestine: the productivity challenge," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 179-204.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "The Growth of the Service Sector in Palestine: The productivity challenge," Post-Print halshs-01222937, HAL.
- Pedrosa Silva Duarte Maria Adelaide & Nunes Simões Marta Cristina, 2014. "Tertiarization and Human Capital: Do They Matter for Growth? Insights From Portugal," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Marta S. S. Ramos & Marta C. N. Simoes, 2011. "Growth and the Services Sector: The Portugal Case," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Simone Marsiglio & Alberto Ansuategi & Maria Carmen Gallastegui, 2016. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and the Structural Change Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 265-288, February.
- Crespi G.A. & Tacsir E. & Vargas F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Hurmekoski, Elias & Hetemäki, Lauri, 2013. "Studying the future of the forest sector: Review and implications for long-term outlook studies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-29.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, 07.
- Marta C. N. Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth in a Services Economy: the Case of Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2013-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Suresh Narayanan & Mehrshad Parvin Hosseini, 2014. "Drivers of Innovation in the Malaysian Services Sector: An Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(1), pages 95-118, April.
- Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka & Andżelika Kuźnar, 2016. "Znaczenie usług w globalnych łańcuchach wartości," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 141-156.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibbok:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed