Innovation and productivity growth in the EU services sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Giorgio Marrano & Jonathan Haskel, 2006. "How Much Does the UK Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Papers 578, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 1997. "International R&D spillovers, human capital and productivity in OECD economies: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1479-1488, August.
- Hans-Jurgen Engelbrecht, 2002. "Human capital and international knowledge spillovers in TFP growth of a sample of developing countries: an exploration of alternative approaches," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 831-841.
- Jonathan Temple, 1999. "The New Growth Evidence," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(1), pages 112-156, March.
- van Ark, Bart & Hao, Janet X. & Corrado, Carol & Hulten, Charles, 2009. "Measuring intangible capital and its contribution to economic growth in Europe," EIB Papers 3/2009, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Edquist, Harald, 2009. "How Much does Sweden Invest in Intangible Assets?," Working Paper Series 785, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:81:y:2017:i:c:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prp:uppmos:978-961-6984-49-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedrosa Silva Duarte Maria Adelaide & Nunes Simões Marta Cristina, 2014. "Tertiarization and Human Capital: Do They Matter for Growth? Insights From Portugal," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 61(1), pages 1-24, July.
- Marta S. S. Ramos & Marta C. N. Simoes, 2011. "Growth and the Services Sector: The Portugal Case," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Simone Marsiglio & Alberto Ansuategi & Maria Carmen Gallastegui, 2016. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve and the Structural Change Hypothesis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 63(2), pages 265-288, February.
- Hurmekoski, Elias & Hetemäki, Lauri, 2013. "Studying the future of the forest sector: Review and implications for long-term outlook studies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 17-29.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2012. "The Transatlantic Productivity Gap: A Survey Of The Main Causes," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 395-419, July.
- Marta C. N. Simões & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Human Capital and Growth in a Services Economy: the Case of Portugal," GEMF Working Papers 2013-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Suresh Narayanan & Mehrshad Parvin Hosseini, 2014. "Drivers of Innovation in the Malaysian Services Sector: An Analysis Based on Firm-Level Data," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(1), pages 95-118, April.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj, 2016.
"The growth of the service sector in Palestine: the productivity challenge,"
Journal of Innovation Economics,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(1), pages 179-204.
- Rabeh Morrar & Faïz Gallouj, 2013. "The Growth of the Service Sector in Palestine: The productivity challenge," Post-Print halshs-01222937, HAL.
- Eliza Chilimoniuk-Przeździecka & Andżelika Kuźnar, 2016. "Znaczenie usług w globalnych łańcuchach wartości," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 141-156.
- Olovsson, Conny, 2015. "Optimal taxation with home production," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 39-50.
- Maciej Sobolewski & Grzegorz Poniatowski, 2013. "What Affects the Main Engine of Growth in the European Economy? Industrial Interconnectedness and Differences in Performance of Business Services Across the EU25," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0455, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0267-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crespi, G. & Tacsir, E. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
More about this item
KeywordsResearch and development; innovation; neoclassical growth model; endogeneous growth; services;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:eibbok:0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Polyxeni Kanelliadou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibeulu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .