Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Horst, Thomas, 1972. "Firm and Industry Determinants of the Decision to Invest Abroad: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(3), pages 258-266, August.
- Hakanson, Lars & Nobel, Robert, 1993. "Determinants of foreign R&D in Swedish multinationals," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(5-6), pages 397-411, November.
- Hirschey, Robert C & Caves, Richard E, 1981. "Research and Transfer of Technology by Multinational Enterprises," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 43(2), pages 115-130, May.
- Bruce Kogut & Harbir Singh, 1988. "The Effect of National Culture on the Choice of Entry Mode," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 411-432, September.
- Robert C Ronstadt, 1978. "International R & D: The Establishment and Evolution of Research and Development Abroad by Seven U.S. Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 7-24, March.
- Edwin Mansfield, 1984. "R&D and Innovation: Some Empirical Findings," NBER Chapters, in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 127-154 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drake, Tracey A. & Caves, Richard E., 1992. "Changing determinants of Japanese foreign investment in the United States," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 228-246, September.
- Kenney, Martin & Florida, Richard, 1994. "The organization and geography of Japanese R&D: results from a survey of Japanese electronics and biotechnology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 305-322, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:28:y:1999:i:2-3:p:179-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.