R&D and Innovation: Some Empirical Findings
In: R&D, Patents, and Productivity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sakakibara, Mariko, 1997. "Evaluating government-sponsored R&D consortia in Japan: who benefits and how?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 447-473, December.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000.
"Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000. "Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- OLIVIER, Jacques & GOH, Ai-Ting, 2001.
"Free trade and protection of intellectual property rights : can we have one without the other?,"
HEC Research Papers Series
730, HEC Paris.
- Ai-Ting Goh & Jacques Olivier, 2012. "Free Trade and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: Can we have one without the other ?," Working Papers hal-00756370, HAL.
- Goh, Ai Ting & Olivier, Jacques, 2002. "Free Trade and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights: Can We Have One Without the Other?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3127, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fors, Gunnar & Svensson, Roger, 2002. "R&D and foreign sales in Swedish multinationals: a simultaneous relationship?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 95-107, January.
- Czap, Hans J., 2004. "Technological Spillovers -- The Argument For Trade?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20017, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Productivity, R&D, and Basic Research at the Firm Level in the 1970s,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 82-99
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1985. "Productivity, R&d, and Basic Research at the Firm Level in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 1547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ted O'Donoghue, 1998.
"A Patentability Requirement for Sequential Innovation,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(4), pages 654-679, Winter.
- Ted O'Donoghue, 1997. "A Patentability Requirement For Sequential Innovation," Discussion Papers 1185, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paola Criscuolo, 2003. "Reverse Technology Transfer: A Patent Citation Analysis of the European Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sectors," SPRU Working Paper Series 107, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- William James Adams & Bruno Crépon & David Encaoua, 1992. "Choix technologiques et stratégies de dissuasion d'entrée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 27-36.
- Jovanovic, Boyan & Lach, Saul, 1990.
"The Diffusion Of Technology And Inequality Among Nations,"
90-34, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Saul Lach, 1991. "The Diffusion of Technology and Inequality Among Nations," NBER Working Papers 3732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barasa, Laura & Knoben, Joris & Vermeulen, Patrick & Kimuyu, Peter & Kinyanjui, Bethuel, 2017. "Institutions, resources and innovation in East Africa: A firm level approach," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 280-291.
- Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Casimiro Herruzo, A. & Martinez, Margarita & Gonzalez-Pachon, Jacinto, 2006. "An analysis of productive efficiency and innovation activity using DEA: An application to Spain's wood-based industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 762-773, October.
- Senyuta, Olena & Žigić, Krešimir, 2016.
"Managing spillovers: An endogenous sunk cost approach,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 45-64.
- Olena Senyuta & Kresimir Zigic, 2012. "Managing Spillovers: An Endogenous Sunk Cost Approach," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp472, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1998. "Optimal scale for research and development in foreign environments--an investigation into size and performance of research and development laboratories abroad," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 111-126, June.
- Kuemmerle, Walter, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in industrial research in the pharmaceutical and electronics industries--results from a survey of multinational firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 179-193, March.
- Bhattacharjya, Ashoke S., 1996. "Composition of R&D and technological cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 445-470.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.