Credit-less recoveries : neither a rare nor an insurmountable challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Dahlhaus, Tatjana, 2011. "Determinants of credit-less recoveries," Working Paper Series 1358, European Central Bank.
- Kannan, Prakash, 2012. "Credit conditions and recoveries from financial crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 930-947.
- Canova, Fabio, 1994. "Were Financial Crises Predictable?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 102-124, February.
- Steven B. Kamin & John Schindler & Shawna Samuel, 2007. "The contribution of domestic and external factors to emerging market currency crises: an early warning systems approach," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 317-336.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2002. "On adjusting the Hodrick-Prescott filter for the frequency of observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 371-375.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2007. "The role of total factor productivity in 'Phoenix Miracles' : insights from an emerging market crisis," Working Papers 0605, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Berg, Andrew & Pattillo, Catherine, 1999. "Predicting currency crises:: The indicators approach and an alternative," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-586, August.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Roland, Isabelle, 2011. "How do credit conditions shape economic recoveries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Louri, Helen, 2015.
"Can firms grow without credit?: evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: a quantile panel analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
61157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sophia Dimelis, Ioannis Giotopoulos and Helen Louri, 2015. "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 89, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Katalin Bodnár & Zsolt Kovalszky & Emese Hudák, 2014. "Recovery from crises and lending," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 13(4), pages 57-85.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Access to Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Investment and Investment Climate; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .