Credit-less recoveries : neither a rare nor an insurmountable challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Dahlhaus, Tatjana, 2011. "Determinants of credit-less recoveries," Working Paper Series 1358, European Central Bank.
- Kannan, Prakash, 2012. "Credit conditions and recoveries from financial crises," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 930-947.
- Canova, Fabio, 1994. "Were Financial Crises Predictable?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 102-124, February.
- Steven B. Kamin & John Schindler & Shawna Samuel, 2007. "The contribution of domestic and external factors to emerging market currency crises: an early warning systems approach," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 317-336.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2002. "On adjusting the Hodrick-Prescott filter for the frequency of observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 371-375.
- Carlos E. Zarazaga, 2007. "The role of total factor productivity in 'Phoenix Miracles' : insights from an emerging market crisis," Working Papers 0605, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Berg, Andrew & Pattillo, Catherine, 1999. "Predicting currency crises:: The indicators approach and an alternative," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-586, August.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Roland, Isabelle, 2011. "How do credit conditions shape economic recoveries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimelis, Sophia & Giotopoulos, Ioannis & Louri, Helen, 2015.
"Can firms grow without credit?: evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: a quantile panel analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
61157, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sophia Dimelis, Ioannis Giotopoulos and Helen Louri, 2015. "Can Firms Grow Without Credit? Evidence from the Euro Area, 2005-2011: A Quantile Panel Analysis," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 89, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Katalin Bodnár & Zsolt Kovalszky & Emese Hudák, 2014. "Recovery from crises and lending," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 13(4), pages 57-85.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Access to Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Investment and Investment Climate; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.