Export liberalization, job creation and the skill premium : evidence from the U.S.-Vietnam bilateral trade agreement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2015.
"Poverty, labor markets and trade liberalization in Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 94-106.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Sparrow, Robert, 2013. "Poverty, Labour Markets and Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 7645, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emiko Fukase & Will Martin, 2016.
"Agro-processing and horticultural exports from Africa,"
WIDER Working Paper Series
174, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Fukase, Emiko & Martin, Will, 2017. "Agro-processing and horticultural exports from Africa :," IFPRI discussion papers 1690, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- L. Alan Winters & Antonio Martuscelli, 2014.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: What Have We Learned in a Decade?,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 493-512, October.
- Martuscelli, Antonio & Winters, L. Alan, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Poverty: What have we learned in a decade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fukase,Emiko & Martin,William J., 2015. "Economic implications of a potential free trade agreement between India and the United States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7212, The World Bank.
- Cali,Massimiliano & Hollweg,Claire Honore & Ruppert Bulmer,Elizabeth N., 2015. "Seeking shared prosperity through trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7314, The World Bank.
- Andrei Potlogea & Wenya Cheng, 2017. "Trade Liberalization and Economic Development: Evidence from China's WTO Accession," 2017 Meeting Papers 1648, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brian McCaig & Nina Pavcnik, 2014. "Export Markets and Labor Allocation in a Low-income Country," NBER Working Papers 20455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Schwarzer, 2016. "Trade and Employment. An Overview," Discussion Notes 1601, Council on Economic Policies.
- Prodyumna Goutam & Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Does Informal Employment Respond to Growth Opportunities? Trade-Based Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers 1198, RAND Corporation.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Economic Theory&Research; Free Trade; Trade Policy; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2013-04-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .