Report NEP-INT-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Icebergs versus tariffs: A quantitative perspective on the gains from trade," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 53, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2013. "Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Mauro Lanati, 2013. "Estimating the elasticity of trade: the trade share approach," LEM Papers Series 2013/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Naudé, Wim & Gries, Thomas & Bilkic, Natasa, 2013. "Firm-Level Heterogeneity and the Decision to Export: A Real Option Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ruane, Frances & Siedschlag, Iulia & Murphy, Gavin, 2013. "Globalisation and Ireland's Export Performance," Papers WP451, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Kupfer & Marta Castilho & Esther Dweck & Marcelo Nicoll, 2013. "Different Partners, Different Patterns: Trade and Labour Market Dynamics in Brazil's Post-Liberalisation Period," OECD Trade Policy Papers 149, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Sampson, 2013. "Dynamic Selection and the New Gains from Trade with Heterogeneous Firms," FIW Working Paper series 122, FIW.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Bresnahan, Lauren & Coxhead, Ian & Foltz, Jeremey & Mogues, Tewodaj, 2013. "Does freer trade really lead to productivity growth?: Evidence from Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1262, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Export liberalization, job creation and the skill premium : evidence from the U.S.-Vietnam bilateral trade agreement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6419, The World Bank.
- Marco Fugazza & Alain McLaren, 2013. "Market Access, Export performance and Survival: Evidence from Peruvian Firms," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 13021, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Monojit Chatterji & Sushil Mohan & Sayantan Ghosh Dastidar, 2013. "Relationship between trade openness and economic growth of India: A time series analysis," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 274, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Export performance, invoice currency, and heterogeneous exchange rate pass-through," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2013. "Imperfect Mobility Of Labor Across Sectors: A Reappraisal Of The Balassa-Samuelson Effect," Working Papers of BETA 2013-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.