The effect of biodiesel policies on world oilseed markets and developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry de Gorter & Dusan Drabik & David R. Just, 2011.
"The Economics of a Blender's Tax Credit versus a Tax Exemption: The Case of U.S. "Splash and Dash" Biodiesel Exports to the European Union,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 510-527.
- Harry de Gorter & Dusan Drabik & David R. Just, 2011. "The Economics of a Blender's Tax Credit versus a Tax Exemption: The Case of U.S. 'Splash and Dash' Biodiesel Exports to the European Union," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 510-527.
- Lapan, Harvey & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2012.
"Second-best biofuel policies and the welfare effects of quantity mandates and subsidies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 224-241.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 2012. "Second-Best Biofuel Policies and the Welfare Effects of Quantity Mandates and Subsidies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34891, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vorotnikova, Ekaterina & Seale, James L, 2014. "The Effect of Energy Policy Act (EPA-2005) on Agricultural Land Allocation Dynamics in the United States," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162553, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Markets and Market Access; Renewable Energy; Oil Refining&Gas Industry; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-04 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .