The Economics of a Blender's Tax Credit versus a Tax Exemption: The Case of U.S. "Splash and Dash" Biodiesel Exports to the European Union
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Harry de Gorter & Dusan Drabik & David R. Just, 2011. "The Economics of a Blender's Tax Credit versus a Tax Exemption: The Case of U.S. 'Splash and Dash' Biodiesel Exports to the European Union," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 510-527.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2016. "Producing biodiesel from soybeans in Zambia: An economic analysis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 103-109.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2014. "The effect of biodiesel policies on world biodiesel and oilseed prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 80-88.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2011.
"International Interlinkages of Biofuel Prices: The Role of Biofuel Policies,"
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
103222, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2011. "International Interlinkages of Biofuel Prices: The Role of Biofuel Policies," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2013. "Should Zambia produce biodiesel from soybeans ? some insights from an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6498, The World Bank.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per (ed.), 2016. "Food Price Policy in an Era of Market Instability: A Political Economy Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198788836.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E., 0.
"Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects,"
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal,
Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 3.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey, 2012. "Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35548, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rajcaniova, Miroslava & Drabik, Dusan & Ciaian, Pavel, 2013. "How policies affect international biofuel price linkages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 857-865.
- Kaup, Felix & Selbmann, Kirsten, 2013. "The seesaw of Germany's biofuel policy – Tracing the evolvement to its current state," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 513-521.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2013. "The effect of biodiesel policies on world oilseed markets and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6453, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:33:y:2011:i:4:p:510-527.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.