Joining, upgrading and being competitive in global value chains : a strategic framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012.
"Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 412-416, May.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vilas Pathikonda & Thomas Farole, 2017.
"The Capabilities Driving Participation in Global Value Chains,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-26, February.
- Pathikonda,Vilas G. & Farole,Thomas, 2016. "The capabilities driving participation in global value chains," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7804, The World Bank.
- Jean Balié & Davide Del Prete & Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2017.
"Agriculture and Food Global Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does bilateral trade policy impact on backward and forward participation?,"
4/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Jean BaliÃ¨ & Davide Del Prete & Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2017. "Agriculture and Food Global Value Chains in Sub-Saharan Africa: Does bilateral trade policy impact on backward and forward participation?," Working Papers 03/2017, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Feb 2017.
- World Bank, 2014. "Trading Up to High Income : Turkey Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19320, The World Bank.
- Shingal, Anirudh, 2015. "Labour market effects of integration into GVCs: Review of literature," Papers 1109, World Trade Institute.
- Azmeh, Shamel, 2015. "Transient global value chains and preferential trade agreements: rules of origin in US trade agreements with Jordan and Egypt," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marion Werner & Jennifer Bair & Victor Ramiro Fernández, 2014. "Linking Up to Development? Global Value Chains and the Making of a Post-Washington Consensus," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 45(6), pages 1219-1247, November.
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Puppato, Fernanda, 2016. "Technology foresight and industrial strategy," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 117-125.
- Saon Ray & Smita Miglani, 2016. "Innovation (and Upgrading) in the Automobile Industry: The Case of India," Working Papers id:10794, eSocialSciences.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:44:y:2017:i:4:p:592-633. is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoekman, Bernard & Shepherd, Ben, 2013. "Who Profits from Trade Facilitation Initiatives?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9490, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Veronika Kulmer & Michael Kernitzkyi & Judith Köberl & Andreas Niederl, 2015. "Global Value Chains: Implications for the Austrian economy," FIW Research Reports series VI-003, FIW.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2014. "International Linkages, Value Added Trade and LAC Firms' Productivity," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0198, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Daria Taglioni & Deborah Winkler, 2016.
"Making Global Value Chains Work for Development,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 24426, April.
- Louis Brennan & Ruslan Rakhmatullin, 2015. "Global Value Chains and Smart Specialisation Strategy: Thematic Work on the Understanding of Global Value Chains and their Analysis within the Context of Smart Specialisation," JRC Working Papers JRC98014, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Khondaker Golam Moazzem, 2013. "Least Developed Countries (LDCs) in the Global Value Chain (GVC): Trends, Determinants and Challenges," CPD Working Paper 104, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Holz, Michael & Nielen, Sebastian & Paschke, Max & Schröder, Christian & Wolter, Hans-Jürgen, 2016. "Globale Vernetzung, Kooperation und Wertschöpfung im Mittelstand," IfM-Materialien 252, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; E-Business; Labor Policies; Environmental Economics&Policies; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .