Demand versus returns ? pro-poor targeting of business grants and vocational skills training
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sorensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2014.
"Deep Financial Integration And Volatility,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 12(6), pages 1558-1585, December.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sørensen, Bent E & Volosovych, Vadym, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vadym Volosovych & Bent E. Sørensen & Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," 2010 Meeting Papers 232, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," NBER Working Papers 15900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Bent E. Sørensen & Vadym Volosovych, 2010. "Deep Financial Integration and Volatility," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1006, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Montiel, Peter & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1999.
"Do capital controls and macroeconomic policies influence the volume and composition of capital flows? Evidence from the 1990s,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 619-635, August.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Montiel, Peter, 1999. "Do capital controls influence the volume and composition of capital flows? Evidence from the 1990s," MPRA Paper 13710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morten O. Ravn & Harald Uhlig, 2002. "On adjusting the Hodrick-Prescott filter for the frequency of observations," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 371-375.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Sara Calvo, 1996.
"Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?,"
Peterson Institute Press: Chapters,in: Guillermo A. Calvo & Morris Goldstein & Eduard Hochreiter (ed.), Private Capital Flows to Emerging Markets After the Mexican Crisis, pages 151-171
Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Calvo, Sara & Reinhart, Carmen, 1996. "Capital flows to Latin America : Is there evidence of contagion effects?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1619, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Sara, 1996. "Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?”," MPRA Paper 7124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Mauro & Andrei A Levchenko, 2006. "Do Some Forms of Financial Flows Help Protect From Sudden Stops?," IMF Working Papers 06/202, International Monetary Fund.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Xiaoyang Chen, 2012.
"Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 30-55, August.
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2011. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Ownership and Establishment Performance," NBER Working Papers 17141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfaro, Laura & Chen, Maggie Xiaoyang, 2012. "Surviving the global financial crisis : foreign ownership and establishment performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5946, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escudero, Verónica & Kluve, Jochen & López Mourelo, Elva & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017.
"Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evicence from a meta analysis,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
715, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Escudero, Verónica. & Kluve, Jochen. & López Moureloc, Elva. & Pignatti, Elva., 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean evidence from a meta analysis," ILO Working Papers 994970193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Escudero, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Mourelo, Elva López & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active Labour Market Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from a Meta Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Todd Pugatch, 2014.
"Safety valve or sinkhole? Vocational schooling in South Africa,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Pugatch, Todd, 2012. "Safety Valve or Sinkhole? Vocational Schooling in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renos Vakis & Jamele Rigolini & Leonardo Lucchetti, 2016.
[Los olvidados : pobreza crónica en América Latina y el Caribe - resumen ejecutivo]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21552.
- Jacobus Hoop & Patrick Premand & Furio Rosati & Renos Vakis, 2018.
"Women’s economic capacity and children’s human capital accumulation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 453-481, April.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Premand, Patrick & Rosati, Furio C. & Vakis, Renos, 2017. "Women's Economic Capacity and Children's Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 10501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kluve, Jochen., 2016. "A review of the effectiveness of active labour market programmes with a focus on Latin America and the Caribbean," ILO Working Papers 994901193402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsVocational Education&Technical Training; Conditional Cash Transfers; Poverty Reduction Strategies; Pro-Poor Growth; Business in Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .