Demand versus returns ? pro-poor targeting of business grants and vocational skills training
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Escudero, Verónica & Kluve, Jochen & López Mourelo, Elva & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017.
"Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evicence from a meta analysis,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
715, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Escudero, Verónica. & Kluve, Jochen. & López Mourelo, Elva. & Pignatti, Clemente., 2017. "Active labour market programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean evidence from a meta analysis," ILO Working Papers 994970193302676, International Labour Organization.
- Escudero, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Mourelo, Elva López & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active Labour Market Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from a Meta Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11039, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Todd Pugatch, 2014.
"Safety valve or sinkhole? Vocational schooling in South Africa,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, December.
- Pugatch, Todd, 2012. "Safety Valve or Sinkhole? Vocational Schooling in South Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 7015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Renos Vakis & Jamele Rigolini & Leonardo Lucchetti, 2016.
[Los olvidados : pobreza crónica en América Latina y el Caribe - resumen ejecutivo]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21552, April.
- Jacobus Hoop & Patrick Premand & Furio Rosati & Renos Vakis, 2018.
"Women’s economic capacity and children’s human capital accumulation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 453-481, April.
- de Hoop, Jacobus & Premand, Patrick & Rosati, Furio C. & Vakis, Renos, 2017. "Women's Economic Capacity and Children's Human Capital Accumulation," IZA Discussion Papers 10501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kluve, Jochen., 2016. "A review of the effectiveness of active labour market programmes with a focus on Latin America and the Caribbean," ILO Working Papers 994901193402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsVocational Education&Technical Training; Conditional Cash Transfers; Poverty Reduction Strategies; Pro-Poor Growth; Business in Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .