What is a civil war ? a critical review of its definition and (econometric) consequences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:1:p:195-232 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder, 2016.
"Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers,"
Economic Analysis and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 7-16.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Parvinder Kler, 2013. "Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201303, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Silve, Arthur & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," CEPR Discussion Papers 11915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Calì & Alen Mulabdic, 2017.
"Trade and civil conflict: Revisiting the cross-country evidence,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 195-232, February.
- Cali, Massimiliano & Mulabdic, Alen, 2014. "Trade and civil conflict : revisiting the cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7125, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPost Conflict Reconstruction; Peace&Peacekeeping; Post Conflict Reintegration; International Affairs; Hazard Risk Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-04-13 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-04-13 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6397. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .