Citations for "The Competitiveness of Markets with Switching Costs"
by Paul Klemperer
- Salies, Evens, 2010.
"Product innovation when consumers have switching costs,"
28884, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Feb 2011.
- Evens Salies, 2012. "Product Innovation when Consumers have Switching Costs," Chapters, in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 31 Edward Elgar.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Sciences Po publications 28884, Sciences Po.
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies, 2011. "Product innovation when consumers have switching costs," Sciences Po publications 2011-07, Sciences Po.
- David M. Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013.
"Price and quality dispersion in an offshoring market: evidence from semiconductor production services,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013. "Price and Quality Dispersion in an Offshoring Market: Evidence from Semiconductor Production Services," NBER Working Papers 19637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014. "Vector Autoregressions with parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-145/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2007.
"Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration,"
NBER Working Papers
13069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 2011. "Strategic Entry Deterrence and the Behavior of Pharmaceutical Incumbents Prior to Patent Expiration," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 1-36, February.
- Glenn Ellison, 2005.
"A Model of Add-on Pricing,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 120(2), pages 585-637, May.
- Song, Michael & Zhao, Y. Lisa & Di Benedetto, C. Anthony, 2013. "Do perceived pioneering advantages lead to first-mover decisions?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1143-1152.
- Justine S. Hastings, 2004. "Vertical Relationships and Competition in Retail Gasoline Markets: Empirical Evidence from Contract Changes in Southern California," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 317-328, March.
- Langus, Gregor & Lipatov, Vilen, 2008. "On Quantity Competition With Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 15457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Cabral, 2012.
"Switching Costs and Equilibrium Prices,"
12-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro, 2013. "Evolution of Standards and Innovation," Discussion papers 13075, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Non, Marielle C., 2008. "Advertising and consumer search in a duopoly model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 354-371, January.
- Robert Schmidt, 2013. "Price competition and innovation in markets with brand loyalty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 147-173, June.
- Andrew Rhodes, 2014.
"Re-examining the effects of switching costs,"
Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 161-194, September.
- Cabral, Luís, 2012. "Oligopoly Dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 278-282.
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1996. "Standardization and experimentation: Ex ante vs. ex post standardization," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 273-290, September.
- van Wessel, R.M., 2008. "Realizing business benefits from company IT standardization : Case study research into the organizational value of IT standards, towards a company IT standardization management framework," Other publications TiSEM 4bdde091-4f3f-4be1-84aa-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Guy Arie & Paul E. Grieco, 2014. "Who pays for switching costs?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 379-419, December.
- Jorge Ale, 2013. "Switching Costs and Introductory Pricing in the Wireless Service Industry," Working Papers 13-17, NET Institute.
- Gangopadhyay Partha, 2008. "Irrationality, Non-equilibrium Conflict and Complex Dynamics," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-15, January.
- Theodore To, 1999.
"Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1057-1068, August.
- Ted To, 1996. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," International Trade 9602001, EconWPA, revised 28 Nov 1998.
- To, Ted, 1998. "Dynamics and Discriminatory Import Policy," CSGR Working papers series 07/98, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation (CSGR), University of Warwick.
- Aoki, Reiko & Arai, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Standards and Innovation: Technology vs. Installed Base," CIS Discussion paper series 601, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Szech, Nora & Weinschenk, Philipp, 2013. "Rebates in a Bertrand game," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 124-133.
- Thomas N. Hubbard, 1999. "How Wide is the Scope of Hold-Up-Based Theories? Contractual Form and Market Thickness in Trucking," NBER Working Papers 7347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis, 2001. "Exclusive Contracts and Market Power: Evidence from Ocean Shipping," CEPR Discussion Papers 2828, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabra, Natalia & García, Alfredo, 2015. "Market structure and the competitive effects of switching costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 150-155.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Consumer Cooperatives as a new Governance Form: The Case of the Cooperatives in the Broadband Industry," Working Papers 14-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Rajiv Lal & David Bell, 2003. "The Impact of Frequent Shopper Programs in Grocery Retailing," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 179-202, June.
- Mengze Shi, 2013. "A theoretical analysis of endogenous and exogenous switching costs," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Gilbert, Richard & Ratliff, James, 2007. "Sky Wars: The Attempted Merger of EchoStar and DirecTV (2000)," Competition Policy Center, Working Paper Series qt38p01826, Competition Policy Center, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jason Pearcy, 2009. "Bargains Followed by Bargains: When Switching Costs Make Markets More Competitive," Working Papers 1004, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics, revised 08 May 2014.
- Bert Sadowski, 2014. "Business ICT Adoption and Open Access: The Example of SMEs at Industrial Parks in the Netherlands," Working Papers 14-04, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mateusz Zawisza & Bogumil Kaminski, 2013. "Price patterns in an oligopoly with switching cost and uncertain demand," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 3, pages 71-89.
- Marian Beise, 2004. "Lead Markets, Innovation Differentials and Growth," Discussion Paper Series 157, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h56210pa6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Claire Bergaentzlé, 2013. "From smart technology to smart consumers: for better system reliability and improved market efficiency," Post-Print halshs-01011169, HAL.
- Nicholas ECONOMIDES, 2011.
"Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research,"
Communications & Strategies,
IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(84), pages 127-151, 4th quart.
- Nicholas Economides, 2010. " Broadband Openness Rules Are Fully Justified by Economic Research," Working Papers 10-02, NET Institute, revised Apr 2010.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- repec:wut:journl:v:3:y:2013:id:1089 is not listed on IDEAS