Are Frequent-Flyer Programs a Cause of the "Hub Premium"?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramon Caminal, 2012.
"The Design and Efficiency of Loyalty Rewards,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 339-371, June.
- Caminal, Ramon, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," CEPR Discussion Papers 7588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 789.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A., 2015.
"The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 42-54.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2014. "The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares," Working Paper series 27_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Ramon Caminal, 2009. "The design and efficiency of loyalty rewards," Working Papers 408, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Israel Mark & Keating Bryan & Rubinfeld Daniel L. & Willig Bobby, 2013. "Airline Network Effects and Consumer Welfare," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(3), pages 287-322, November.
- G. de Jong & C.L. Behrens & H. van Herk & E.T. Verhoef, 2017. "Domestic Market Power in the International Airline Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-009/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2018.
- Severin Borenstein, 2011. "Why Can't US Airlines Make Money?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 233-237, May.
- Castillo-Manzano, JosÃ© I. & LÃ³pez-Valpuesta, Lourdes, 2014. "Living â€œup in the airâ€ : Meeting the frequent flyer passenger," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 48-55.
- Joshua S. Gans & Avi Goldfarb & Mara Lederman, 2017. "Exit, Tweets and Loyalty," NBER Working Papers 23046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Lakew, Paulos Ashebir, 2014. "On sources of market power in the airline industry: Panel data evidence from the US airports," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 288-305.
- Benjamin Dachis, 2014. "Full Throttle: Reforming Canada's Aviation Policy," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 398, January.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014.
"Vector Autoregressions with parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-145/III, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Apr 2015.
- Laurent Callot & Johannes Tang Kristensen, 2014. "Vector Autoregressions with Parsimoniously Time Varying Parameters and an Application to Monetary Policy," CREATES Research Papers 2014-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bar, Michael & Chernomaz, Kirill & Diego, Escobari, 2010. "Pricing and travelers' decision to use frequent flyer miles: evidence from the U.S. airline industry," MPRA Paper 32201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Ho, Chun-Yu, 2012.
"A dynamic oligopoly game of the US airline industry: Estimation and policy experiments,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 156-173.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Chun-Yu Ho, 2008. "A Dynamic Oligopoly Game of the US Airline Industry: Estimation and Policy Experiments," Working Papers tecipa-337, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "A Dynamic Oligopoly Game of the US Airline Industry: Estimation and Policy Experiments," MPRA Paper 16739, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:55-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christiaan Behrens & Nathalie McCaughey, 2015. "Loyalty Programs and Consumer Behaviour: The Impact of FFPs on Consumer Surplus," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-048/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Williams, Jonathan, 2010. "Does Multimarket Contact Facilitate Tacit Collusion? Inference on Conjectural Parameters in the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agostini, Claudio A. & Inostroza, Diego & Willington, Manuel, 2015. "Price effects of airlines frequent flyer programs: The case of the dominant firm in Chile," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 283-297.
- Diego Escobari, 2011.
"Frequent flyer programs premium and the role of airport dominance,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(16), pages 1565-1569.
- Escobari, Diego, 2010. "Frequent flyer programs premium and the role of airport dominance," MPRA Paper 36231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mara Lederman, 2007. "Do enhancements to loyalty programs affect demand? The impact of international frequent flyer partnerships on domestic airline demand," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(4), pages 1134-1158, December.
- Tan, Kerry M. & Samuel, Andrew, 2016. "The effect of de-hubbing on airfares," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 45-52.
- Fu, Xiaowen & Homsombat, Winai & Oum, Tae H., 2011. "Airportâ€“airline vertical relationships, their effects and regulatory policyÂ implications," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 347-353.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:17:y:2008:i:1:p:35-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.