Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Severin Borenstein & Jeffrey K. Mackie-Mason & Janet S. Netz, 2000. "Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 157-188, June.
- Severin Borenstein & Jeffrey MacKie-Mason & Janet Netz, 1996. "Exercising Market Power in Proprietary Aftermarkets," Working Papers _002, University of California at Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laussel, Didier & Van Long, Ngo & Resende, Joana, 2015.
"Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 84-96.
- Didier LAUSSEL & Ngo Van LONG & Joana RESENDE, 2014. "Network Effects, Aftermarkets and the Coase Conjecture : A Dynamic Markovian Approach," Cahiers de recherche 06-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Didier Laussel & Ngo Van Long & Joana Resende, 2015. "Network effects, aftermarkets and the Coase conjecture: A dynamic Markovian approach," Post-Print hal-01457339, HAL.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," TSE Working Papers 14-517, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Miao, Chun-Hui, 2010. "Consumer myopia, standardization and aftermarket monopolization," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 931-946, October.
- Glenn Ellison, 2005. "A Model of Add-On Pricing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(2), pages 585-637.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:813-828 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Isely & Matthew Roelofs, 2004. "Primary market and aftermarket competition in the bicycle component industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2097-2102.
- Heubrandner, Florian & Skiera, Bernd, 2010. "Time preference and the welfare effects of tie-in sales," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 314-317, September.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:136-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:revind:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11151-017-9571-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lam, W., 2015. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2015024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ben O Smith, 2016. "Giving away the store: How the zero price constraint results in fewer add-on features," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(2), pages 983-992.
- Ben O. Smith, 2013. "Piracy, Awareness and Welfare in a Required Aftermarket," 2013 Papers psm164, Job Market Papers.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas Ross & W. Stanbury, 1998. "Refusals to Deal and Aftermarkets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 131-151, April.
- M. Savioli & L. Zirulia, 2015.
"Add-on pricing: theory and evidence from the cruise industry,"
wp1026, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Savioli & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2015. "Add-On Pricing: Theory and Evidence From the Cruise Industry," Working Paper series 15-26, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised May 2016.
- Baake, Pio, 2010. "Accidents, Liability Obligations and Monopolized Markets for Spare Parts," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1-24.
- Laussel, Didier & Resende, Joana, 2014.
"Dynamic price competition in aftermarkets with network effects,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 106-118.
- Didier Laussel & Joana Resende, 2014. "Dynamic price competition in aftermarkets with network effects," Post-Print hal-01463925, HAL.
- Wesley R. Hartmann & Harikesh S. Nair, 2010. "Retail Competition and the Dynamics of Demand for Tied Goods," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(2), pages 366-386, 03-04.
- Shastitko, A., 2012. "Competition on Aftermarkets: the Subject Matter and Policy Applications," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 104-126.
- Lee, Jinhyuk & Park, Jaeok, 2014. "Pricing Of Complementary Goods As An Implicit Financial Arrangement," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 55(2), pages 207-228, December.
- Severin Borenstein & Jeff MacKie-Mason & Janet Netz, 1994. "Tying and Market Power," Industrial Organization 9401001, EconWPA.
- Baake Pio, 2010. "Accidents, Liability Obligations and Monopolized Markets for Spare Parts," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, May.
- Aidan Hollis, 1996. "Exclusivity Restrictions in Markets with Adverse Selection: The Case of Extended Warranties," Working Papers ecpap-96-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Östlin, Johan & Sundin, Erik & Björkman, Mats, 2008. "Importance of closed-loop supply chain relationships for product remanufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 336-348, October.
- Hartmann, Wesley R. & Nair, Harikesh S., 2007. "Retail Competition and the Dynamics of Consumer Demand for Tied Goods," Research Papers 1990, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:9:y:2000:i:2:p:157-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.