Refusals to Deal and Orders to Supply in Competitive Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published: "Refusals to Deal and Orders to Supply in Competitive Markets, International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 17 (1999), pp. 399-417.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: C870 Loeb Building, 1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa Ontario, K1S 5B6 Canada|
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoffrey Heal, 1977. "Guarantees and Risk-Sharing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 549-560.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1981.
"Output and Welfare Implications of Monopolistic Third-Degree Price Discrimination,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 242-47, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Output and welfare implications of monopolistic third-degree price discrimination," Working papers 1095-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Michael Spence, 1977. "Consumer Misperceptions, Product Failure and Producer Liability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 561-572.
- Schwartz, Marius, 1990. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Output: Generalizing a Welfare Result," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1259-62, December.
- Russell Cooper & T.W. Ross, 1984.
"Product Warranties and Double Moral Hazard,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
716, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hausman, J.A. & Mackie-Mason, J.K., 1988.
"Price Discrimination And Patent Policy,"
88-13, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W, 1993.
"Refusals to Deal, Price Discrimination, and Independent Service Organizations,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 593-614, Winter.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1993. "Refusals to deal, Price Discrimination and Independent Service Organizations," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 93-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1999.
"Refusals to deal and orders to supply in competitive markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 399-417, April.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, . "Refusals to Deal and Orders to Supply in Competitive Markets," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 94-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1994. "Why are extended warranties so expensive?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 253-257, June.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1996.
"Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
96-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas W. Ross, 1998. "Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1204-1224, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:ciorup:94-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Robineau)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.