Refusals to deal and orders to supply in competitive markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Spence, 1977. "Consumer Misperceptions, Product Failure and Producer Liability," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 561-572.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1999.
"Refusals to deal and orders to supply in competitive markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 399-417, April.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, . "Refusals to Deal and Orders to Supply in Competitive Markets," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 94-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1993.
"Refusals to deal, Price Discrimination and Independent Service Organizations,"
Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU)
93-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W, 1993. "Refusals to Deal, Price Discrimination, and Independent Service Organizations," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(4), pages 593-614, Winter.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas W. Ross, 1998.
"Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1204-1224, November.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, 1996. "Orders to Supply as Substitutes for Commitments to Aftermarkets," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 96-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1981.
"Output and Welfare Implications of Monopolistic Third-Degree Price Discrimination,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 242-47, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard., 1980. "Output and welfare implications of monopolistic third-degree price discrimination," Working papers 1095-80., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Russell Cooper & Thomas W. Ross, 1985.
"Product Warranties and Double Moral Hazard,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(1), pages 103-113, Spring.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, 1988.
"Price Discrimination and Patent Policy,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(2), pages 253-265, Summer.
- Schwartz, Marius, 1990. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination and Output: Generalizing a Welfare Result," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1259-62, December.
- Geoffrey Heal, 1977. "Guarantees and Risk-Sharing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 549-560.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1994. "Why are extended warranties so expensive?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 253-257, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:3:p:399-417. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.