Why are extended warranties so expensive?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Zhiqi & Ross, Thomas W., 1999.
"Refusals to deal and orders to supply in competitive markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 399-417, April.
- Zhiqi Chen & Tom Ross, "undated". "Refusals to Deal and Orders to Supply in Competitive Markets," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 94-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- de Bijl, P.W.J., 1996. "Essays in industrial organization and management strategy," Other publications TiSEM 702f75c5-9ca8-4150-ba8b-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Murthy, D. N. P. & Djamaludin, I., 2002. "New product warranty: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 231-260, October.
- Mark Pingle, 2010. "Using Gambling to Teach Insurance Principles," Working Papers 10-006, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Zhiqi Chen & Thomas Ross & W. Stanbury, 1998. "Refusals to Deal and Aftermarkets," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 13(1), pages 131-151, April.
- de Bijl, P.W.J., 1995. "Aftermarkets : The monopoly case," Discussion Paper 1995-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Aidan Hollis, 1996. "Exclusivity Restrictions in Markets with Adverse Selection: The Case of Extended Warranties," Working Papers ecpap-96-03, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:2:p:253-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.