A Joint Test of Price Discrimination, Menu Cost and Currency Invoicing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knetter, Michael M, 1989. "Price Discrimination by U.S. and German Exporters," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 198-210, March.
- Gil-Pareja, Salvador, 2002. "Export Price Discrimination in Europe and Exchange Rates," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 299-312, May.
- Shabtai Donnenfeld & Alfred Haug, 2003. "Currency Invoicing in International Trade: an Empirical Investigation," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 332-345, May.
- Griffith, Garry R. & Mullen, John D., 2001. "Pricing-to-market in NSW rice export markets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 45(3), September.
- Paul R. Bergin & Robert C. Feenstra, 2017.
"Pricing-to-Market, Staggered Contracts, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Macroeconomic Interdependence, chapter 6, pages 155-185
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Bergin, Paul R. & Feenstra, Robert C., 2001. "Pricing-to-market, staggered contracts, and real exchange rate persistence," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 333-359, August.
- Paul R. Bergin & Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Pricing To Market, Staggered Contracts, And Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Department of Economics 99-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Paul R. Bergin & Robert C. Feenstra, 1999. "Pricing to Market, Staggered Contracts, and Real Exchange Rate Persistence," NBER Working Papers 7026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Paul Bergin, 2003. "Pricing To Market, Staggered Contracts, And Real Exchange Rate Persistence," Working Papers 991, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2000. "Sample Splitting and Threshold Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 575-604, May.
- Sasaki, Yuri Nagataki, 2002. "Pricing-to-Market Behavior: Japanese Exports to the US, Asia, and the EU," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 140-150, February.
- McCullough, B D & Vinod, H D, 1998. "Implementing the Double Bootstrap," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 79-95, August.
- Kiyotaka Sato, 2003. "Currency Invoicing in Japanese Exports to East Asia: Implications for Yen Internationalization," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 17(2), pages 129-154, June.
- Knetter, Michael M., 1994. "Is export price adjustment asymmetric?: evaluating the market share and marketing bottlenecks hypotheses," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 55-70, February.
- Bruno Lame & Robert Romain & Jean-Philippe Gervais & Sami Ben Salha, 2000. "The Collusion-deterring Effect of Pre-attributed Supplies and the Hog Auction in Quebec," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 48(4), pages 607-622, December.
- Johnson, Martin & Pick, Daniel, 1997. "Currency Quandary: The Choice of Invoicing Currency under Exchange-Rate Uncertainty," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(1), pages 118-128, February.
- Merih Uctum, 2003. "Pricing-to-Market: the Japanese Experience with a Falling Yen and the Asian Crisis," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 360-378, May.
More about this item
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-12-04 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MIC-2006-12-04 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-12-04 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.