|Hohenzollernstr. 1-3 45128 Essen (Germany)|
- Breidenbach, Philipp & Mitze, Timo, 2013. "The Long Shadow of Port Infrastructure in Germany – Cause or Consequence of Regional Prosperity?," Ruhr Economic Papers 420, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze & Christoph Schmidt, 2011.
"Evaluating EU Regional Policy: Many Empirical Specifications, One (Unpleasant) Result,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p1144, European Regional Science Association.
repec:rwi:repape:0549 is not listed on IDEAS
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2011-11-14 2013-07-15 2015-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (2) 2011-11-14 2015-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (2) 2011-11-14 2013-07-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (2) 2013-07-15 2015-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2013-07-15. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Philipp Breidenbach & Timo Mitze & Christoph Schmidt, 2011. "Evaluating EU Regional Policy: Many Empirical Specifications, One (Unpleasant) Result," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1144, European Regional Science Association.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Philipp Breidenbach should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.