Report NEP-HIS-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ohlsson, Henry & Roine, Jesper & Waldenström, Daniel, 2014. "Inherited wealth over the path of development: Sweden, 1810–2010," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2014:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Jha, Chandan Kumar & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2014. "The Role of Historical Resource Constraints in Modern Gender Inequality: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 8374, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "Resolving the Halperín Paradox: The Terms of Trade and Argentina’s Expansion in the Long Nineteenth Century," MPRA Paper 57915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francis, Joseph A., 2014. "The Periphery’s Terms of Trade in the Nineteenth Century: A Methodological Problem Revisited," MPRA Paper 57934, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eren, Ahmet Arif & Bozkurt, Ahmet Deniz, 2013. "Who is the Narrator of the Fable of the Individuality in Political Economy: Mandeville or Smith?," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 299, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Puhani, Patrick, 2014. "Employment Industry and Occupational Continuity in Germany: From the Nazi Regime to the Post-War Economic Miracle," Economics Working Paper Series 1422, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Renato Colistete, 2014. "Regiões e Especialização na Economia Cafeeira: São Paulo no Início do Século XX," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Adolfo Meisel R. & María Teresa Ramírez G. & Juliana Jaramillo E., 2014. "Too Late but Profitable: Railroads in Colombia during 1920-1950," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012026, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Breidenbach, Philipp & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2014. ""Phantom of the Opera" or "Sex and the City"? Historical Amenities as Sources of Exogenous Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 8373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emiko Kakiuchi, 2014. "Cultural heritage protection system in Japan: current issues and prospects for the future," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kevin D. Hoover, 2014. "The Genesis of Samuelson and Solow's Price-Inflation Phillips Curve," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-10, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2014. "Lessons learned for monetary policy from the recent crisis," CASE-CEU Working Papers 0130, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mette Ejrnes & Karl Gunnar Persson, 2014. "Fertility Responses to Expectations of Child Mortality in a Tuscan Village 1700-1913: A Micro-Data Approach," Discussion Papers 14-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gabriel P. Mathy & Nicholas L. Ziebarth, 2014. "How Much Does Political Uncertainty Matter? The Case of Louisiana Under Huey Long," Working Papers 2014-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2014. "A Brief History of Envelope Theorems in Economics: Static and Dynamic," Umeå Economic Studies 892, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- KAWAMURA Satoshi & TAKEDA Haruhito, 2014. "Abstract of History of Japan's Trade and Industry Policy : Abstract of Minoru Sawai, History of Japan's Trade and Industry Policy (9) Industrial Technology Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Akansel, İlkben, 2013. "Re-Reading the New Institutional Economics in Market-State Dilemma," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 19, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.