Report NEP-GEO-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koji Murayama & Jun Nagayasu, 2018. "Spatial Dependence and Social Networks in Regional Labor Migration," DSSR Discussion Papers 88, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Behrens, Kristian & Boualam, Brahim & Martin, Julien & Mayneris, Florian, 2018. "Gentrification and pioneer businesses," CEPR Discussion Papers 13296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- González-Val, Rafael, 2018. "The spatial distribution of US cities," MPRA Paper 89586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ludovic Dibiaggio & Benjamin Montmartin & Lionel Nesta, 2018. "Regional alignement and productivity growth," Sciences Po publications 25, Sciences Po.
- Oliver Krebs, 2018. "RIOTs in Germany – Constructing an interregional input-output table for Germany," Working Papers 182, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Boddin, Dominik, 2018. "Imports, Exports and Domestic Innovation," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181640, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mitze, Timo & Breidenbach, Philipp, 2018. "Economic integration and growth at the margin: A space-time incremental impact analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 775, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Obschonka, Martin & Stuetzer, Michael & Rentfrow, Peter J. & Shaw-Taylor, Leigh & Satchell, Max & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Potter, Jeff & Gosling, Samuel D., 2018. "In the shadow of coal: How large-scale industries contributed to present-day regional differences in personality and well-being," MPRA Paper 89645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Fusaro & Enrique López-Bazo, 2018. "“The Impact of Immigration on Native Employment: Evidence from Italy”," AQR Working Papers 201811, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Jul 2018.